MS / MA Bird Dog Referral Program in GA

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Hey guys,

I am looking for a MS/MA agent who would like to be fed fresh leads each and every week in the Georgia area. I see a good number of people each week in the field and I concentrate solely on FE. I would like to work with a competent and sharp producer who would like the following:

1. Leads emailed to them daily or every other day of people who are open to having their medicare program reviewed by an agent.

2. I will collect all information needed and input on a lead sheet I will email you. I will not pre-qualify health conditions.

3. I will leave them your business card and tell them to expect a call from you in the next couple of days to schedule a phone appt or an in home appt.

4. I do not want a "cut" of your commission....simply an agreed upon price per lead that I bird dog your way.

5. I will spend the extra time to find out their situation regardless if they buy my FE policy or not to make sure you have some steady lead flow.

If this is something that interests you please email me at [email protected] so we can set up a call and discuss.

This would be a great partnership and I am looking for a long term relationship.

Thanks

Matt

Hey guys,

I am looking for a MS/MA agent who would like to be fed fresh leads each and every week in the Georgia area. I see a good number of people each week in the field and I concentrate solely on FE. I would like to work with a competent and sharp producer who would like the following:

1. Leads emailed to them daily or every other day of people who are open to having their medicare program reviewed by an agent.

2. I will collect all information needed and input on a lead sheet I will email you. I will not pre-qualify health conditions.

3. I will leave them your business card and tell them to expect a call from you in the next couple of days to schedule a phone appt or an in home appt.

4. I do not want a "cut" of your commission....simply an agreed upon price per lead that I bird dog your way.

5. I will spend the extra time to find out their situation regardless if they buy my FE policy or not to make sure you have some steady lead flow.

If this is something that interests you please email me at [email protected] so we can set up a call and discuss.

This would be a great partnership and I am looking for a long term relationship.

Thanks

Matt

Pretty sure an MA agent would need the lead to call them.

You offer to serve up leads on a silver platter to agents and crickets, unreal. Guess since Im not offering to sale it, have them sign the app and upload it to the carrier back office it isnt enticing enough...go figure.

You offer to serve up leads on a silver platter to agents and crickets, unreal. Guess since Im not offering to sale it, have them sign the app and upload it to the carrier back office it isnt enticing enough...go figure.

If you can get them to sign the Med Supp application I'll buy the lead from you ...

lol

You don't have someone in your downline you could work this with?

Back