Much Needed Appointments for Florida

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
2-20 licensed prop & cas in florida

in the future, once i open agency and everything. if i were to need Appointment with bond company, general liability company, workers comp, health, flood

are there any recommendations?

Last edited:
I am the owner and agency principal and I am looking for appointments aswell if anyone can assist that would be extremely helpful. I have obtained the norm Universal, United P&C and Citizens. I am looking for some auto and more competitive homeowners if anyone has any ideas.....

My email is
[email protected]
contact phone-(954) 605-2247

Location North Miami & Fort Lauderdale

You don't know who is competitive in your area? No point getting appointments with companies that aren't writing in your area or companies that aren't pricing well. Looks like you have a lot more research to do...

Best answer, google agents in your area, check out their website, and see what carriers they have. They might have some that arent competitive, but they most likely have a number that are. If 3 or 4 or 7 agents in your area, all have the same 2 or 3 or 4 carriers, well, there ya go!

Best answer, google agents in your area, check out their website, and see what carriers they have. They might have some that arent competitive, but they most likely have a number that are. If 3 or 4 or 7 agents in your area, all have the same 2 or 3 or 4 carriers, well, there ya go!

I highly agree with this. Go for the places that target what you want to target and are near where you are. FL is a little different than other places to copy people nearby, not people on other sides of the state from you.

You can also have an agent quote you for insurance as well and see what happens. If you feel you are a good representation of your market- decent credit, no claims, own a home, etc.

Back