Must Sell Med Supps Over Phone!

New to the business. Focus - senior market med supps. I agree that face-to-face selling is better than over the phone. And I believe I would do well selling face-to-face. Unfortunately, there is NO MARKET for med supps in Massachusetts! I am licensed in OH, PA, & FL also, but was planning on starting in OH, over the phone.

Any ideas, thoughts, prayers?????

I was selling med supp over the phone March thru June and was averaging one a day till i got back from vacation in July then it was a struggle to get 1-2 apps a week. I've worked the SE Ohio pretty hard in the rural areas.

New to the business. Focus - senior market med supps. I agree that face-to-face selling is better than over the phone. And I believe I would do well selling face-to-face. Unfortunately, there is NO MARKET for med supps in Massachusetts! I am licensed in OH, PA, & FL also, but was planning on starting in OH, over the phone.

I don't understand how you get enough names to call that aren't on the DNC?

What then is the application process for the med supp you plan on selling?

From MY experience, for ME, it's very difficult selling over the phone. I do everything F2F. F2F is what sets me apart from the other 20 phone calls they are getting.

You have my prayers!;)

Mine too. I don't do phone.

My client base is full of folks that won't talk to anyone over the phone or respond to mailers. It's obvious by them having the same supps for 5-8 years and paying 2x market rate when I find them.

Just curious gordon, if they don't talk to anyone over the phone or respond to mailers, how do you get them? This is a serious question, not a sarcastic response. Unless they are all referrals (that's about all I get now when it comes to new business), I'd be very interested in knowing how you are getting them.

Mine too. I don't do phone.

My client base is full of folks that won't talk to anyone over the phone or respond to mailers. It's obvious by them having the same supps for 5-8 years and paying 2x market rate when I find them.

We have a division of our company that not only sells over the phone but does so incredibly effectively. 7 or 8 apps in a day has been accomplished more than once by more than one agent. I don't personally focus on this but if you would like more info you can email or call me.

Back