Mutual of Omaha Claims Service?

billberry12

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone had much experience with Mutual of Omaha's LTCI claims department?

I am beginning to write a lot of Mutual Care, and just want to make sure I'm not setting these clients up for any problems. I am accustomed to Genworth Claims being great to my clients, and have no reason to believe Mutual of Omaha will be any different, but thought I'd throw this out to the forum and see what I get.

I am aware of the recent rate increases MoO has filed for, but nowdays, that's something they all seem to be doing. Comments Anyone?

Thanks,
Bill

Anyone had much experience with Mutual of Omaha's LTCI claims department?

I am beginning to write a lot of Mutual Care, and just want to make sure I'm not setting these clients up for any problems. I am accustomed to Genworth Claims being great to my clients, and have no reason to believe Mutual of Omaha will be any different, but thought I'd throw this out to the forum and see what I get.

I am aware of the recent rate increases MoO has filed for, but nowdays, that's something they all seem to be doing. Comments Anyone?

Thanks,
Bill

I stay away from LTC because I think there is too much room for carriers to not be good guys. That's not to say Omaha is not a good guy. It has more to do with me just watching things over the years. I feel things are just left up to interpretaion too much. My opinion only

Back