Mutual of Omaha DI/CI vs. the competition?

BiggitySwat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Folks,

I am getting licensed with Mutual of Omaha soon and I so far like their long-term disability/critical illness plans.

However, I'm wondering what the other A rated carriers have - I know Assurity has plans, but I liked the MoO ones better.

Anyone here can vouch for other carriers with solid plans for both VALUE and PRICE?

PS: What's the point of buying a stand-alone DI/CI policy rather than purchasing it as a rider from a Life insurance policy?

Folks,

I am getting licensed with Mutual of Omaha soon and I so far like their long-term disability/critical illness plans.

However, I'm wondering what the other A rated carriers have - I know Assurity has plans, but I liked the MoO ones better.

Anyone here can vouch for other carriers with solid plans for both VALUE and PRICE?

PS: What's the point of buying a stand-alone DI/CI policy rather than purchasing it as a rider from a Life insurance policy?

In a stand-alone you get more benefits and it covers more conditions most of the time.

I'll use The Standard over MOO any day of the week, unless it is for a commercial pilot. Underwriting is the worst.

Back