Mutual Of Omaha---DSM

lifemarketing1

Any DSM's out there from MoO who can give me some feedback. Looking to hire on as a DSM and would like to know salary comp structure(how bonus/com works what %), recruiting requirements, and can you keep book of business? How does selling other insurance companies work...through their FMO? Street level comp? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks!

I wish I could help you, but I was only a career agent at Mutual of Omaha for a short period of time.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...tual-omaha-career-agent-resources-t41669.html

As far as keeping the book of business... I doubt it.

They work through Broker's Clearing House for outside business. No idea about the comp through those contracts.

No clue about recruiting requirements. The office I was in only had about 15 cubicles, and they weren't all filled.

Thanks or responding. Your link gave me good insight on what a career agent would take on. Ive just seen many difference between insurance companies in regards to a DSM. Some its a mere sales designation others you are salaried and no longer in the field. I would like to PM any MOO agents if I could.

Back