Mutual of Omaha EAPP for Living Promise

Yes, don't use iGo.

Use Docusign. Not an instant decision, but a much better signature completion rate. Most telesales agents doing volume with MoO Living Promise are Docusigning.

Thanks for the tip. That kind of surprised me. I talked with a person at MOO today who made it seem like once the HIPPA is completed and you finish the app, the prospect gets an email signature that's fairly straight forward.

Any idea on why Docusign is better?

Any idea on why Docusign is better?

Just a bad user experience, you'll see.

You'll deal with "multiple session" issues where your clients have trouble signing the application. It's not MoO's fault, it's iGo.

With Docusign, you can get the form signed that allows MoO to reveal prescription information as well. Super useful for graded or declined offers to pivot. You can also amend the app with Docusign.

You'll deal with "multiple session" issues where your clients have trouble signing the application. It's not MoO's fault, it's iGo.

With Docusign, you can get the form signed that allows MoO to reveal prescription information as well. Super useful for graded or declined offers to pivot. You can also amend the app with Docusign.

Gotcha. Thanks for responding.

I'm generating multiple Facebook Leads a day for FE.

Is there a different company other than MOO you recommend for EAPPS?

Is there a different company other than MOO you recommend for EAPPS?

We don't recommend e-apps at all. They're the only one we do just because they're such a trusted name. You'll be more profitable using voice sign carriers only - Prosperity, Liberty Bankers, RNA, Sentinel etc.

We'll generate 600+ FE leads today on FB and have a ton of data to back this up. Any telesales agency on this board will suggest using voice sign only if you can.

We don't recommend e-apps at all. They're the only one we do just because they're such a trusted name. You'll be more profitable using voice sign carriers only - Prosperity, Liberty Bankers, RNA, Sentinel etc.

We'll generate 600+ FE leads today on FB and have a ton of data to back this up. Any telesales agency on this board will suggest using voice sign only if you can.

Thanks for responding.

I think I'm experiencing what you're talking about. I sent a MOO iGo app and the HIPPA form is throwing her off and she has yet to complete. I'm guessing that's why you are suggesting Voice Sig.

600 leads a day is awesome. Would you mind sharing your closing rate?

Is there any training that you are aware of, that you can recommend regarding completing the MOO living promise app. via DocuSign?

Back