Mutual of Omaha PDP 2019

Based on that it's not worth adding this, rate to high, full deductible of 415, copay on teir 1,

Yeah the basic plan has a full deductible on all meds plus higher rates than the Value Plan. The Value Plan has a $0 deductible on generics but a tighter formulary. I’m going to get certified just in case it’s the best option for the client.

Any truth to the email I got that the contract for this has to go through the same person you have your moo med sup contact with?

That was the easiest and shortest PDP certification I ever took. The training was all of nine slides.

It didn't let me upload my AHIP after however, so if I don't receive an email about it by tomorrow morning, I'll have to call MOO.

If the Humana Walmart plan implodes, that is the only way the Enhanced Plan works. Or, the formulary is richer? Otherwise, a yawner.

If the Humana Walmart plan implodes, that is the only way the Enhanced Plan works. Or, the formulary is richer? Otherwise, a yawner.

What about the Aetna select? That one always showed number 1 for me this year with most generics. At least in FL

What about the Aetna select? That one always showed number 1 for me this year with most generics. At least in FL
Those two are neck & neck. Edge goes to Humana because of mail order, for 90 day supplies, $0 copay tier 1, $8 copay tier 2.

Those two are neck & neck. Edge goes to Humana because of mail order, for 90 day supplies, $0 copay tier 1, $8 copay tier 2.

In FL Aetna is $17.70/month in 2018 with $0 tier 1 90 day supply and $9 tier 2 90 day.
If I get a client who prefers mail order and has a few tier 2 they go with Humana.
But we have a ton of Publix, target and CVS all around us and nearly everyone prefers those 3 over Walmart.
I’ve yet to see the Aetna select for next year

Latest posts

Back