Mutual of Omaha

Don't forget to add in the $50 increments for monthly benefits and the 10 15 20 or lifetime inflation protection duration. What could possible be confusing by the end of tge presentation. As much as I Lund the al a carte idea of personalizing a plan. There comes a point that less is more

Don't forget to add in the $50 increments for monthly benefits and the 10 15 20 or lifetime inflation protection duration. What could possible be confusing by the end of tge presentation. As much as I Lund the al a carte idea of personalizing a plan. There comes a point that less is more

$50 dollar increments!!! What about the $1 increments on the Secure solution? You are referring to the custom product with $50 increments.

Obviously when the client starts the conversation with "I want to pay $200/month and not a penny more or less, you will have an easy time hitting the mark. Personally, I have never had that situation with the old options available.

$50 dollar increments!!! What about the $1 increments on the Secure solution? You are referring to the custom product with $50 increments.

Obviously when the client starts the conversation with "I want to pay $200/month and not a penny more or less, you will have an easy time hitting the mark. Personally, I have never had that situation with the old options available.

I also don't think I have ever worked with a client that has started a conversation with telling me what they want to pay and not a penny more. If anyone has a client like that I would recommend you walk away.

Back