Mutual of Omaha

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
For some reason I have always stayed away from MOO and I don't know why. But I have heard a little buzz about them and want to see what everyone thinks. How are they to work with? Do you spend forever on the phone getting transferred all over the country when calling new business? How is their PHI process - do they stick to the app or go nuts with off script questions? Do they approve apps over the phone? How is their e app? Do they issue and pay quickly? You know - all the usual questions.

For some reason I have always stayed away from MOO and I don't know why. But I have heard a little buzz about them and want to see what everyone thinks. How are they to work with? Do you spend forever on the phone getting transferred all over the country when calling new business? How is their PHI process - do they stick to the app or go nuts with off script questions? Do they approve apps over the phone? How is their e app? Do they issue and pay quickly? You know - all the usual questions.

They definitely have name recognition for sure! The phone interview is just about the same as Forester's. It is not that bad and you do get an answer. As far as taking forever to get someone on the phone, you will deal with that with any big company usually.

They do issue and pay quickly.

Problem I see with them is how they market to YOUR clients once you send them to them. They will send them stuff about the GI, which a lot of times will confuse the client since it can be cheaper than what you sold them. They will also market sups and other products to them.

I think if I send you a client, and you market a sup to that client, the commission should go to me!!! They make it harder to get cross sales since they are usually actively trying to cross sell your clients.

Speaking of children apps.Do any other co's have similar app's to Moo's with 10 or 20 yr payups?I love Moo's easy app as they don't check mib or rx on kids but the policy never pays up and the product pays no renewals. I've done a few Rna's but the app is long and more importantly the parents must sign the app. So my question is are there any co's that offer 20 year pay with a simplified kids app and were the grandparents can sign it?

Speaking of children apps.Do any other co's have similar app's to Moo's with 10 or 20 yr payups?I love Moo's easy app as they don't check mib or rx on kids but the policy never pays up and the product pays no renewals. I've done a few Rna's but the app is long and more importantly the parents must sign the app. So my question is are there any co's that offer 20 year pay with a simplified kids app and were the grandparents can sign it?
I don't know about simple, but trans.

Latest posts

Back