Mutual of Omaha

Not to stir the pot but you said agent not agency

Not sure what you mean. It's for individual agents. Not agencies.

Any agent that wrote $3,350 in a month with Settlers gets the bonus. Which puts their commission for that month at 135%. If they don't hit that they are at 115%.

I'm not sure how it is so complicated. It works just like SNL's lead credit except the amount to qualify is higher. And when you hit it, we double it.

Nothing to do with an agency.

Not sure what you mean. It's for individual agents. Not agencies.

Any agent that wrote $3,350 in a month with Settlers gets the bonus. Which puts their commission for that month at 135%. If they don't hit that they are at 115%.

I'm not sure how it is so complicated. It works just like SNL's lead credit except the amount to qualify is higher. And when you hit it, we double it.

Nothing to do with an agency.

So, it's a monthly thang...you weren't clear on that before.

So, it's a monthly thang...you weren't clear on that before.

Oh. I couldn't figure out what was so confusing but that would do it.

Just think of it as any regular old 10% lead credit but with a doubler.

I hear a rumor that Settlers will be changing their Benchmark Bonus program for next year so we will have to see what they are doing different. But we will keep something sweet going related to what they do. And will always look at the other companies with similar programs add to also.

SNL and FBL are the best Ive ever worked with!

Big names like Mutual are a nightmare, especially agent or customer service. Your just another code out there in their galaxy of agents.

I have found, the bigger a company's advertising budget the smaller their customer service budget. There are always exceptions, but it is a good rule of thumb.

They definitely have name recognition for sure! The phone interview is just about the same as Forester's. It is not that bad and you do get an answer. As far as taking forever to get someone on the phone, you will deal with that with any big company usually.

They do issue and pay quickly.

Problem I see with them is how they market to YOUR clients once you send them to them. They will send them stuff about the GI, which a lot of times will confuse the client since it can be cheaper than what you sold them. They will also market sups and other products to them.

I think if I send you a client, and you market a sup to that client, the commission should go to me!!! They make it harder to get cross sales since they are usually actively trying to cross sell your clients.

Inside the policy they put a return business card. Read the card. It says "if you do not want Moo to contact you with additional products please fill out this card and mail it back" they then give your clients names to the local captive office and they will go see your clients to offer them more coverage.

Inside the policy they put a return business card. Read the card. It says "if you do not want Moo to contact you with additional products please fill out this card and mail it back" they then give your clients names to the local captive office and they will go see your clients to offer them more coverage.

Is this true? If that last part is true, then I will take MOO out of my bag. If that is true, I don't know why any independent agent would write for them.

Is that really true? It would be such a downright sleazy and dirty business practice that it is hard to believe.

Is this true? If that last part is true, then I will take MOO out of my bag. If that is true, I don't know why any independent agent would write for them.

Is that really true? It would be such a downright sleazy and dirty business practice that it is hard to believe.

There most definitely is a card to opt out of more marketing from MOO. What happens if you do or don't, not a clue.

As far as MOO is concerned, they belong to them now.

Back