Mutual Replacing Omaha

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I notice MOO is rolling out in a few states to replace OIC. Are you seeing the usual pattern of new lower rates from MOO (usually about 25% less) than OIC?

I notice MOO is rolling out in a few states to replace OIC. Are you seeing the usual pattern of new lower rates from MOO (usually about 25% less) than OIC?

Hahaha, looks like the shell game has gone full circle and the rotation of companies is going around again. I'm surprised they didn't come out with Mutual Of Nebraska or Nebraska Ins. Co.:laugh:

Or Cornhusker Life.

I believe NC is now using MOO. Maybe a couple other states in the corn belt.

Or Cornhusker Life.

I believe NC is now using MOO. Maybe a couple other states in the corn belt.

Looks like NC has been using MOO for at least since 04/01/2015. Can't say for certain though. Ritter's quote engine shows the rates to be effective 04/01/2015. I know they used UOO at some point in the past (have a client who had them from 2009 - 2013). So that makes me think MOO came on the scene in NC in 2013. Point being, if the above info is true, then maybe they haven't used OIC in NC. At least not yet. That could come in the future.

Looks like NC has been using MOO for at least since 04/01/2015. Can't say for certain though. Ritter's quote engine shows the rates to be effective 04/01/2015. I know they used UOO at some point in the past (have a client who had them from 2009 - 2013). So that makes me think MOO came on the scene in NC in 2013. Point being, if the above info is true, then maybe they haven't used OIC in NC. At least not yet. That could come in the future.

They must have a room full of people just keeping track on which carriers they are using and when to rotate them.

Rick

Back