My Brain Is Like Sybil

Would I be asking a dumb question to ask:
I wonder why the insurance carrier paid his claims as primary insuror for 3 years?

Yes this is one of those things if you were in the buis you would know things like that happen all the time

For instance, when someone on ACA turns 65 they are supposed to get Medicare and stop ACA, However, Ive seen many that had to go through the GEP late enrollment because they thought it would be good to keep aca and not get medicare

We know a thing or 2 Because we've seen a thing or two

But there are carriers that write their contracts stating that if the covered person is over 65 and ELIGIBLE for medicare, the insurance company will only pay as a secondary payer. With at least one of those carriers, it is extremely difficult to get that situation corrected, even when that rule should not apply.

So I'm just wondering how the covered person got away with that for 3 years in this situation.

But there are carriers that write their contracts stating that if the covered person is over 65 and ELIGIBLE for medicare, the insurance company will only pay as a secondary payer. With at least one of those carriers, it is extremely difficult to get that situation corrected, even when that rule should not apply.

So I'm just wondering how the covered person got away with that for 3 years in this situation.

Healthy as a horse. No medical or Rx claims. Move along, nothing to see here.

I don't understand what you don't understand these things happen a lot

Medd supp companies are not supposed to take premiums if MA plan is in place, It happens all the time, Nothing happens till client finally realizes they are paying premiums for ins that is not paying claims

There are many other examples take my word for it it is because it is

Back