My Experience Testing allwebleads.com

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Board, I have been using allwebleads for 6 months and decided to test them after I read some of this forum. I wanted to post my findings for other agents. I checked the email account I tested them with and found that at the 30 day mark, I received an email from allwebleads telling me "if I had not found coverage yet, to fill out another request for quote because they had just added new carriers and plans"....30 days is their refund deadline.

Below is part of the email I sent cancelling my account.

after testing allwebleads, I received 6 emails with links to ehealthinsurance where upon further investigation showed that YOU would receive credit for apps ($40 per app) through their affiliate program. So why am I paying you for a lead where you are competing against me. Is that fair to me? I am paying you for a lead and you get to solicit it as well???? If I would have known that, I would have not signed up with you in the first place (my fault for not testing you earlier).

With allwebleads, I received 6 emails from ehealthinsurance, 1 from another agent, 1 from VIMO (listing 4 agents), and 1 from Netquote (listing 3 agents), and no where did I EVER see my name mentioned. And to top it off, the brand new email box I used for allwebleads has been flooded with spam. Now I know why my conversion with you was so terrible. When I am competing against call centers, 7+ agents, ehealthinsurance, and my own lead company, I should expect the results I was getting.

Good luck with your business, but as agents wise up and test your service, I am sure your business will suffer. There are many other lead providers out there that provide what an agent is expecting in a lead service and not sneaking around behind you trying to sell a lead you bought from them....

Sorry you had to go through that. Glad you tested the lead source out though. Better to find out, than assume all is fine. Thanks for the post. It is appreciated.

here are two jpgs of the screen. The vimo email was received first actually.

Lesson to learn ---- test all your lead providers and test them frequently.

having trouble attaching the jpgs of the print screens I was planning to use. The upload keeps failing.

vimo1ev4.jpg

vimo2cy7.jpg

Here is a copy of the Vimo response. It was emailed to me by Russelltw.
I notice that AHU if one of them.
Yes Ed, Vimo has got some "splainin to do"

What is to explain? What do you want to hear? This was not done by accident - they chose to do it for whatever reason.

If you don't like it quit giving these people your hard earned money. There are no shortage of places to get leads.

Back