My Experience with Autodialer HealthLeadsNow.com, UPDATE.

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I will tell you my experience with HealthLeadsNow.com. I know someone else complained about them and then all of a sudden, like an epiphany, they were the greatest people on Earth. They may be, but here is my story, and I have kept documentation to prove it.

I purchase 60 leads from HealthLeadsNow.com and did well with the first 35 or so, and I did come out ahead financially with those leads.

And then, after I returned after a brief hiatus, I started the dialer again. And that is when you know what hit the fan. This would have been 5-15.
My records and their call records have been 1 or 2 different in numbers, but I will use what I have written down

lead #37 Wanted my name, business name and phone#, to report me to the FTC, because they were on DNC
lead #38 Take my name off list
lead #39 Upset, on DNC I was told
lead#40 Wanted my name and number, on DNC

So I dialed the number to HealthLeadsNow at approx 11 a.m., and spoke to a lady there. I have her name written down but no need to share it.
I was assured that all leads are scrubbed against the DNC or they would be liable. She said that she would send me a document that states this. Didn't get it yet.

Wife was in hospital didn't get another chance to use it until today, May 19th. But I did get a chance to get a SAN# to check the registry.

Call #41 9:12 am Wanted my name, number, said they were on DNC. I CHECKED,THEY ARE
Call # 42 9:28 am Hang up, but I checked number on my caller I.D, ON THE DNC
Call #43 9:35 am Caller I.D said "private number" but I was told by the customer that they are on the DNC
Call #44 9:39 am Lady named Lottie, very nice but said she was on DNC, I CHECKED AND SHE IS
call #45 9:39 am Message went to my voicemail because I was on the phone with Lottie, Message "Don't ever call back, I am on the DNC" Sure enough, he is.

Again at 11 a.m. EST I called HealthLeadsNow.com and I spoke to the same lady, who, in my opinion was very rude. She asked my why I called without receiving the document mentioned earlier. Then she said that I would need to speak to Ramiz because I was complaining about the DNC. I finally asked her if I could speak. I told her that I would pay for the first 40 leads because I had made money with them but I wanted a refund on the unused leads because of the DNC issues. She told me they don't give refunds. As I continued to question her about it she said she would leave a message for Ramiz to call me. Guess what, I haven't heard from him yet and it is now 7:21 EST. I left another message for him to call me, we'll see what happens.

Please keep in mind, I am not saying that this is intentially happening and Ramiz and his staff may be the greatest people in the world. I had such good success I was going to continue to use them, but I am not going to take a chance on getting sued. My personal opinion is there is a glitch somewhere in the system. Oh by the way, still no document.

You guys and gals can make up your own mind if this is coincidence or not. I can provide the phone numbers if you want to check them yourself.

I was assured that all leads are scrubbed against the DNC or they would be liable. She said that she would send me a document that states this. Didn't get it yet.

She told me they don't give refunds. As I continued to question her about it she said she would leave a message for Ramiz to call me. Guess what, I haven't heard from him yet and it is now 7:21 EST. I left another message for him to call me, we'll see what happens.

Hasn't this stuff all been an issue before? Did you check the prior posts before getting involved?

I think last time, the excuse was the end of the enrollment period ending March 31st?

They definitely should provide credit for every lead that was provided that was on the DNC.

Beyond that, accidents happen. They should fix it, including indemnifying you for the calls, if any reports are made to the FTC. I would assume this wasn't intentional, since it's to idiotic for someone who wants to stay in business.

Accidents aren't an excuse, but I give people the benefit of the doubt once. On the second round, I turn them off, quickly.

Dan

Hasn't this stuff all been an issue before? Did you check the prior posts before getting involved?

I think last time, the excuse was the end of the enrollment period ending March 31st.

I'm finding out that this was an issue before but I think it was before my time on the forum. It's a shame because I turned the 359.00 into 2000.00. Can't do that in the stock market.

If you turned $359 into $2000 - what are you complaining about?

Every now and then a number on the DNC gets through.

If you are getting 5 to 1 ROI - who would care?

Tom

Actually being compliant and scrubbing directly according to the DNC rules is very, very expensive - a certain amount per zip code.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything but my best bet would be most lists are not truly DNC compliant since the costs are simply too high.

Likely what happens is these lists are sold, resold, resold and resold after that and become cheaper and cheaper. Although they were likely scrubbed at first it's now been 1, 2 or 3 years and the list is no longer good.

The agent isn't the one fined if he has "purchased" a lead from another source - the source will be the one held liable.

The agent is making the call under the assumption that the lead client was contacted and "opted-in" to receive their call.

Tom

Are you saying you never were able to make contact directly with Ramiz? He has been a member of this forum for a long time and seems to be a stand up kind of guy. I am surprised.

Back