My Facebook Post/ad

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
From time to time, I will post ad like this one on my personal facebook or some of my buy/sell/trade groups.

Here is one I just posted the other day. I got 1 lead from it.

Most people never think about Life Insurance until they need it. Make sure your family is protect when something happens to you. I'm here to help you protect them. We offer all kinds of protection. Most people spend more time on planning 1 years vacation than their own death. I've lost a lot of friends on facebook lately well before their time. Contact me if I can help you with anything. Life insurance cost much less than most of our cell phones bills or tv bills. Please be sure that your family will have Life Insurance when something bad happens to you.

I change it around a lot, but this was the one I used last.

You cant beat a free lead...

Mark, I have an idea to ad to your training site.

1. You have the agent become trained as a hypnotist.
2. The now trained Hypnotist gets on a list of smoking cessation programs and other advertising for hypnotism to stop doing something.
3. While you hypnotise the person to stop smoking you add a trigger for the purchase of insurance.

Hey Mark, I just want to encourage your use of social media. I use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube and VIMEO. The first of the year I'm opening a Pinterest account.

We had great traffic off our Breast Cancer and LTC Awareness campaigns that were targeted on a human interest level more than product sales. Next up: End of the year planning.

Online consumer marketing is the way to go

Mark keeps so many different lines in the water that he is bound to get a bite on something.

Mark keeps so many different lines in the water that he is bound to get a bite on something.

The lady said she has not health problems, but they did remove some extra fluid from around her heart last year...HMM..

Back