My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I have to change in 2017 if I want to Thrive & Survive . . .

1) No Recruiting Insurance Agents . . .

2) Create My Own Leads . . .

3) Write $2k AP Every Week starting 2 / 1 . . . $4k AP Every Week starting 8 / 1 . . .

4) Life = Market SIWL, GI and Term Products Only . . .

5) Health = Market Med Sups and MA's if the opportunity presents itself . . .

6) Individual & Small Businesses Markets . . .

7) Qualify for the Settlers Biltmore Challenge and Qualify this year for 2 Carrier Trips in 2018 . . .

8) If I mention personally recruiting Insurance Agents or changing my Forum Signature in 2017 - I will make a youtube video of me smashing my head into a wall . . .

Peace to everyone! Looking forward to learning more and sharing success stories as they occur . . .

If I have offended you in the past - I'm sorry. I'm going to still bust some jokes - but, I need to leave the negativity in the past so I can work on my positive thinking . . .

Happy New Year!

3) Write $2k AP Every Week starting 2 / 1 . . . $4k AP Every Week starting 8 / 1 . . .

7) Qualify for the Settlers Biltmore Challenge and Qualify this year for 2 Carrier Trips in 2018 . . .

8) If I mention personally recruiting Insurance Agents or changing my Forum Signature in 2017 - I will make a youtube video of me smashing my head into a wall . . .

Peace to everyone! Looking forward to learning more and sharing success stories as they occur . . .

If I have offended you in the past - I'm sorry. I'm going to still bust some jokes - but, I need to leave the negativity in the past so I can work on my positive thinking . . .

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Tom!

Happy New Year!

I hope you hit all of your goals in 2017 Tom. :yes:

Looking forward to watching that video. :twitchy:

Please don't ever give yourself another Thumbs Up. Reminds me of CW. LOL

I hope you hit all of your goals in 2017 Tom. :yes:

Looking forward to watching that video. :twitchy:

Please don't ever give yourself another Thumbs Up. Reminds me of CW. LOL

Thanks Tom . . . I'm going to man . . . I have too! Ben said it best weeks ago - all this time wasted with sillynous - I could have made $10k . . .

I'm Tim, Tom.

Nice to meet ya Tim!

You two should start a company called Tom Tom. Oh wait, someone already did.

Can't - not part of my System Change :biggrin:

Happy New Year!

Hardest thing #2? how gonna create own leads? & maybe not being negative. One guy tried to make it through whole day without negative word. then he tried without single negative thought. Calling out BK in public forum negative 50% BKs are medical.

#8 made me laugh.

Hope to be around hearing you being compensated for serving while I do same.

Back