My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

He hasn't gone to the Dark side and he's still in the business.:laugh:

Hey, isnt there a dipstick medsupp agent that frequents the board here who lost a couple of elections for insurance commissioner? I bet they smelled the stank on his goober tongue and said no twice!:D:D Thats what I call the dark side, the stank of him.:yes:

Hey, isnt there a dipstick medsupp agent that frequents the board here who lost a couple of elections for insurance commissioner? I bet they smelled the stank on his goober tongue and said no twice!:D:D Thats what I call the dark side, the stank of him.:yes:

No, you dishonest piece of crap.

I lost once after getting 370,000 votes.

Why Sam hasn't banned you is beyond me. You are a sad little man.

Now go ahead and respond. As I know you will.

Rick

Damn that's fuuny!!! Made me spit my coffee. :twitchy:

370,000 out of 17,900,000.

No, you dishonest piece of crap.

I lost once after getting 370,000 votes.

Why Sam hasn't banned you is beyond me. You are a sad little man.

Now go ahead and respond. As I know you will.

Rick

LMAO !!!!!!!! What a tard.

He hasn't made the change to LH? Is he calling Settlers Covered plan Funeral Advantage?

LH is Funeral Advantage. Tom's using the term Funeral Advantage Plan. He might get some traffic meant for LH.:yes:

----------

Me too! .

But have you ran? I'll bet you'd have gotten more than .02% of the eligible voters Rouse.:twitchy:

I would've voted for you, just like I voted for you for HMIC :policeman:.:yes:

----------

Hey guys what's up

Well hello stranger. Have you been banned? It's been a while Dude...we've missed you.:yes:

LH is Funeral Advantage. Tom's using the term Funeral Advantage Plan. He might get some traffic meant for LH.:yes:

----------

But have you ran? I'll bet you'd have gotten more than .02% of the eligible voters Rouse.:twitchy:

I would've voted for you, just like I voted for you for HMIC :policeman:.:yes:

----------

Well hello stranger. Have you been banned? It's been a while Dude...we've missed you.:yes:

I banned myself from social media haha it was my New Years resolution to limit my phone usage.

I'm trying to catch up on here now.

Back