My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

But have you ran? I'll bet you'd have gotten more than .02% of the eligible voters Rouse.:twitchy:

I know you're always looking to attack me but seriously, for running as a libertarian in CA? What have you done to compete with that?

Just for the record I got about 4% of the vote, and I'm damn proud of that accomplishment. The only thing you can be proud of is not being banned lately.

Rick

I know you're always looking to attack me but seriously, for running as a libertarian in CA? What have you done to compete with that?

Just for the record I got about 4% of the vote, and I'm damn proud of that accomplishment. The only thing you can be proud of is not being banned lately.

*ick

I've done nothing in my life that you'd be proud of me for. I know I could never compete with someone like you(don't think I'd want to).:)

Even though just having your name on the ballot ought to be worth 4% of the vote...by golly *ick, I'm proud of you too!!!:twitchy:

----------

One more thing *ick, that's funny how YOU attack people and when they attack you back...you run crying to the Mods like a little girl and try to get them banned for doing the same thing you did. Double standards...hypocrisy. :mad:

Now you can run to the Mods and see if you can get me banned...AGAIN!!:twitchy:

Time has come to go do what it takes to get my Soul . . .

My facebook page is in my sig. If you need me - send me a message.

Otherwise - I'll be back to post a pic of my Soul before Summer . . . ( sounds weird )

Hope all your dreams come true . . .

Tom

OK, we're waiting with bated breath:

Did you get your Soul? :goofy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done nothing in my life that you'd be proud of me for. I know I could never compete with someone like you(don't think I'd want to).:)

Even though just having your name on the ballot ought to be worth 4% of the vote...by golly *ick, I'm proud of you too!!!:twitchy:

----------

One more thing *ick, that's funny how YOU attack people and when they attack you back...you run crying to the Mods like a little girl and try to get them banned for doing the same thing you did. Double standards...hypocrisy. :mad:

Now you can run to the Mods and see if you can get me banned...AGAIN!!:twitchy:

There's Mob(d) protection here?

Back