My First AEP- Any Advice from You Veterans and Residual Bosses

Don't expect too much from the cvs pharmacy. Maybe a handful of apps. Definitely pick up more MAPD plans. I had a client move to central fl from south Florida and she was on Simply healthcare.

$0 premium
$0 pcp
$ 0 spc
$0 inpatient and outpatient hospital
$0 generic and Brand in and out of donut hole.

And this was not a dual plan

Don't expect too much from the cvs pharmacy. Maybe a handful of apps. Definitely pick up more MAPD plans. I had a client move to central fl from south Florida and she was on Simply healthcare.

$0 premium
$0 pcp
$ 0 spc
$0 inpatient and outpatient hospital
$0 generic and Brand in and out of donut hole.

And this was not a dual plan

Yeah, those people can be a bit unrealistic when they come up here. A while back i had one in Apopka, that came from Miami. I first talked to her about a medsupp, but apparently the idea of paying a premium was repulsive to her. So i showed her an MAPD plan, and balked at the idea of a $75 copay for hospitals, and still having to pay the part B lol
She eventually accepted the fact that it was either that or move back to the big city, but man, she they are spoiled down there

Yeah, those people can be a bit unrealistic when they come up here. A while back i had one in Apopka, that came from Miami. I first talked to her about a medsupp, but apparently the idea of paying a premium was repulsive to her. So i showed her an MAPD plan, and balked at the idea of a $75 copay for hospitals, and still having to pay the part B lol She eventually accepted the fact that it was either that or move back to the big city, but man, she they are spoiled down there

Sounded like the old Humana HMO in apopka. Good plan.

Back