My SECOND Day in the Field Selling Final Expense

In TX you can knock doors, here in south FL, we have gated communities. And "Not soliciting" cartel at the entrance gates.

There is no reason for gated communities to be an issue. Simply pull out the zip codes that have a lot of gated communities and you'll be door knocking like a champ in no time!

FYI, this is one of the reasons we travel outside of South Florida!:yes:

Well,

As most of you know, I posted a recent thread/video regarding my 1st day in the field selling FE last Saturday which netted me $1,560 in AP (first door knock, first sit down for FE).

Today was my second day in the field (I only work Saturdays due to other job). I only door knock - no calling for appointments due to my schedule limitations.

So today's result = $1,812 in AP. Again, thanks to some good help from my upline. I knocked on roughly 6-7 doors, made contact with 3 homes and took 3 apps as a result (2 were from same house). The unsold knock is a future appointment.

A few bumps along the way today. I have posted a brief video detailing my experience today, but that will be the extent of the video logs.

What an opportunity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEqD-KjMJ8s&feature=youtu.be

What kind of success are you looking for before youll commit to full time?

The most successful producers do have a "system" in place. You gotta be consistent!

I believe one of the biggest factors over looked in succeeding on your own is the failure to treat it like a job. Who has a job where they can just show up when they feel like it, only work as hard as they feel like and then still get paid? Decide what hours you are going to work and how you are going to work them and then stick to it.

I'd stay where your at- those are good numbers.. Florida ? ya gotta work twice as hard as any other state and the clients are ass... most of them anyways-

You got 2 retired females in a day?

Man, you know what we get here in the Tampa area?

52 year old deadbeats on SSI that have no checking accts except directxpress cards-

These people hesitate and have to think about if they can fit that $20 a month cremation quote in their budget-

Back