My Term Life Script in Exchange for .....

waterwheel

Expert
I'm prepared to give you a copy of my script that I use to sell term life insurance by phone.

I've personally sold 2000+ clients term life insurance by phone/internet in the last 6-7 years, from internet based leads. Average premiums is in the range of $750. And my persistency/retention rate is the best in the industry - closer to 100% than 99%. I'd have sold way more than that except in the last few years I cherry pick my leads.

I have no sales training. I sold nothing in my first month as I worked on my script. Then I figured out this script, and was in the top 10 at my wholesaler 3 months later. I'm a top producer by any measure.

And when I do an app, I make the sale almost 100% of the time. I know a lot of phone sales don't get the apps back. I fail to get an app back about once a year.

I've documented my script, because I have sub-agents that I share leads with and they use the script as well. the script is over 30 pages long. The script works. It closes sales, and not just any sales, larger sales.

The script works. Memorize it, practice it and burn some leads until you're comfortable with it. That's what my reps do, successfully.

The script is the anti-thesis of sales strategies. it's a script that consumers who don't want to meet a traditional broker love.

I never give the script out - never. It's (C) and I consider it proprietary.

However, I am Canadian and the majority of readers here aren't that fortunate :). So we're not going to bump in to each other. I'm prepared to send you a copy of the script in exchange for the following:
- the script is (C) so I'll send you one copy for your personal use. No futher distribution or publication. No sharing.
- you give me a link from your website to my website. Just a link that's not a 'nofllow'. Say whatever you like, it doesn't have to be front page (though might be good for you if it was). Jsut a link that tells people looking for life insurance in canada that they can click on the link and go to my website.

Send me a pm if you're interested. I'll send you my website address for you to set up the link. Once the link is live, drop me a pm with the page contaiining the link and your email address and I'll get the script over to you promptly.

Your production is amazing but I don't think a 30 page script is something I could memorize at my advanced age.

Good luck trying to win the Stanley Cup this upcoming year. 22 years is a huge dry spell.

I should clarify;

The script is set up like a decision tree. So I have breakout scripts if they ask about mortgage insurance. or cash values and investing. It handles most eventualities. You won't read the entire 30+ pages every time, though we read a good chunk of it. It is a long script.

I spoke with a friend in the U.S. a couple of years ago who said that if he's still on the phone after 15 minutes then they're talking about fishing or something and wasting time. I spend way more time on the phone than that with prospects, and my closing numbers are way better than his.

Remove the travel time from a sales appointment, and this is still faster.

One of my sub brokers is pushing 80 years old. He loves the script, and uses it as best he can though I know he wanders off script sometimes. hard to break 50 years of routine.

I'm prepared to give you a copy of my script that I use to sell term life insurance by phone.

I've personally sold 2000+ clients term life insurance by phone/internet in the last 6-7 years, from internet based leads. Average premiums is in the range of $750. And my persistency/retention rate is the best in the industry - closer to 100% than 99%. I'd have sold way more than that except in the last few years I cherry pick my leads.

I have no sales training. I sold nothing in my first month as I worked on my script. Then I figured out this script, and was in the top 10 at my wholesaler 3 months later. I'm a top producer by any measure.

And when I do an app, I make the sale almost 100% of the time. I know a lot of phone sales don't get the apps back. I fail to get an app back about once a year.

I've documented my script, because I have sub-agents that I share leads with and they use the script as well. the script is over 30 pages long. The script works. It closes sales, and not just any sales, larger sales.

The script works. Memorize it, practice it and burn some leads until you're comfortable with it. That's what my reps do, successfully.

The script is the anti-thesis of sales strategies. it's a script that consumers who don't want to meet a traditional broker love.

I never give the script out - never. It's (C) and I consider it proprietary.

However, I am Canadian and the majority of readers here aren't that fortunate :). So we're not going to bump in to each other. I'm prepared to send you a copy of the script in exchange for the following:
- the script is (C) so I'll send you one copy for your personal use. No futher distribution or publication. No sharing.
- you give me a link from your website to my website. Just a link that's not a 'nofllow'. Say whatever you like, it doesn't have to be front page (though might be good for you if it was). Jsut a link that tells people looking for life insurance in canada that they can click on the link and go to my website.

Send me a pm if you're interested. I'll send you my website address for you to set up the link. Once the link is live, drop me a pm with the page contaiining the link and your email address and I'll get the script over to you promptly.

Or since you are doing so well, you can buy links instead of begging for them here.... Try thehoth.com

Or since you are doing so well, you can buy links instead of begging for them here.... Try thehoth.com

I've presented on link building at SEO conferences that the hoth attended. The fact that you even mention them shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Typical forum, typical agents. I get the village *** trying to school me on something I'm advanced on, and a bunch of other agents begging for the script but unwilling to even get me a free link on a website.

Thanks, but I'll withdraw my offer. It's wasting my time even reading the PM's on the subject.

I've presented on link building at SEO conferences that the hoth attended. The fact that you even mention them shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

Typical forum, typical agents. I get the village *** trying to school me on something I'm advanced on, and a bunch of other agents begging for the script but unwilling to even get me a free link on a website.

Thanks, but I'll withdraw my offer. It's wasting my time even reading the PM's on the subject.

You might as well just charge for the script.. Or if so advanced, you would have been building your own pbn's.. I'm very happy for you and wish you continued success.

You might as well just charge for the script.. Or if so advanced, you would have been building your own pbn's.. I'm very happy for you and wish you continued success.

Uh no. You don't need a pbn. Not when selling an actual product. Someone has sold you a line of be.

Ok let me start over. Snarky remarks is not my usual way so I apologize. When I first read your post I was suspicious but it may very well be something valuable for everyone and a link in exchange is no big deal. My bad...

Back