MYG Annuity - is this Good Deal?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
5 Year - 3% compounds every year. No fees unless you need them and you can elect "riders" in advance . . .

I'm just learning Annuities - but this format seems to work if you don't touch the principal . . .

5 Year - 3% compounds every year. No fees unless you need them and you can elect "riders" in advance . . .

I'm just learning Annuities - but this format seems to work if you don't touch the principal . . .

Yeah, not bad. That's one of the highest for a 5 year MYGA at the moment.

Yeah, not bad. That's one of the highest for a 5 year MYGA at the moment.

3% is cool if no fees deducted . . . I learned about FIA's today. If you can tie up the money for 10+ years - this is an attractive option.

Just spent 3 hours on the phone learning about FIA's, GUL's and FIUL's and all the ways to help people protect their assets, prepare for Long Term Care expenses and get ready for retirement.

Sticking qualified funds in a FIA and using the returns to fund a FIUL -or- showing a Doctor how to protect his money from creditors in case of a lawsuit by having a good size FIA and roll it and roll it . . .

This is exciting. Man - I have a lot to learn.

North American and John Hancock have very attractive FIUL's and GUL's . . .

“Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an *** and you motivate him, now you have a motivated ***.”

― Jim Rohn

“Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an *** and you motivate him, now you have a motivated ***.”

― Jim Rohn

Have the flu so not much done today except get a few Contracts with some of the big boys . . .

Back