N.A.A.I.P. Free Life Quoters 8,653 members

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s efforts to offer free software to agents?

• No. Agents should always pay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MosesNewmanNAAIP

Super Genius
Hey forum members. I love you all. N.A.A.I.P. is now up to 8,653 registered users.

Most important is that my programmers are happy and getting paid. The legal fees from the Bob Barney lawsuit have come back from our E and O carrier. There will be a hearing shortly to have Mr. Barney reimburse the E and O carrier for that 160K in fees. It should be a no brainer.

Since my programmers are getting paid, it allows us to constantly improve the quality of our website and quote engines. Thank you all for your support.

14 new agents have a free term life quote engine and website from N.A.A.I.P. today. It is only 318PM California time. I wonder how many agents will sign up by midnight?

I am certain Bob is so happy that my company is bringing great technology to the masses.

Last edited:
myinsurebiz - Thank you for the compliment. N.A.A.I.P. has spent thousands of hours to make it a good visitor and agent experience.

Now you understand why Bob spend so much effort and money to try to destroy my company.

SimilarWeb -This shows you the upward trend in N.A.A.I.P. vistors. Keep in mind that most N.A.A.I.P. visitors are actually visiting the url of the agent's own domain . So this will not register as a N.A.A.I.P. visitor on SimilarWeb
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mattschmidt - I appreciate your concern for advancing. N.A.A.I.P. works with approximately 100 carriers. N.A.A.I.P. receives compensation of about 5% for each recruited agent's sale. That may seem like alot, but the typical IMO gets 35%. This lower overide does not allow us to guarantee loans to agents. It is the IMO that would be the guarantor of agent loans.

The 125 FEX Club is extremely popular. Featuring America's Lowest Priced FEX carrier which pays the agent 125% first year and 5% residuals.

The 123 Term Life Club is extremely popular. Featuring America's Lowest Priced Term carrier which pays the agent 123% first year.

Last edited:
8,729 registered agents on N.A.A.I.P.

We pick up 5-10 new agents a day - in last 10 days it looks like another 77 received their free life insurance quote engine and client facing website.

When we get to 10,000 agents we will be having a party/convention at Ft. Lauderdale Beach, Florida. Insurance Forum members are invited.

Back