N.A.A.I.P. in the News - Profile in VoyageMIA Magazine

Jun 20, 2019

?

Do you support N.A.A.I.P.'s offering of free websites to agents?

1. Yes - "Hell Yea"

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No - Agents should pay and pay!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Try to keep it that way. Keep "what's his name today" off balance. :yes:

2. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    N.A.A.I.P. agent websites is a large enterprise. Providing website, quoting, leads and brokerage services to just about 10,000 agents.

It is not a one man show obviously.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  3. DS4

DS4 Guru

State:
    California
    I always thought *** stood for National Assn Advancement Indigenous People?

DS4, Jun 21, 2019
  4. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

State:
    California
    It does. In this case it is re the indigenous people from Uranus.

5. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

Actually, N.AAIP was used by David *** before the National Association of Accredit Insurance Professionals. By the way, that name begs the question: accredited by who?

Anyway, before the insurance N.AAIP, David was selling websites and website programming at a website: www.webdesignoffice.us

NOTE to David: You need to pay your domain name renewals or someone else might buy them.

Anyway, David came up with a different N.AAIP in those days:

National Association of Accredited Internet Providers

and claimed that his website was a member of that group. Actually the phone number for that group was David's personal cell phone.

If you think I'm kidding, check the PDF I have uploaded.

Attached Files:

6. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

Here's another blast from the past, from the early days of N.AAIP, as recorded by www.archive.org

NOTE: David has since shut down all his domain names from archive.org so that no one can go back in time and see all the different lies that David has published through the years. Before he did that, I was able to print a number of them to PDF, this one uploaded for your information.

You will see that the site was: Designed by WebDesignOffice.us

The funniest bit on the page was:

We at the National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals are proud to be America's most trusted name for providing individuals and their families with quality insurance. Since 1931, our agents' accreditation has been a safeguard to ensure that clients will be doing business with an insurance professional who is working for your best interests. ​

I put into bold the ridiculous claim *** has since removed from his site.

Attached Files:

7. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    My god. This sounds like so much work, staying on top of lies, hiding information, different names, etc. What a lot of work! I'm just a dummy that tries to treat all my clients well.

8. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

Now one of the domain names David could not keep from archive.org was davidr.utstein.com. He dropped it, I bought it and so he had no control over it. So if you visit archive.org, you can go back in time and see what David has posted there.

Anyway, I have uploaded a PDF of a page he called the secret to his success. In that he bragged:

My company formed a strategic partnership with Aim Health Plans to build a back office system and enrollment sites for individual agents. Before long, we became America's #1 limited benefit medical insurance plan with over 10,000 agents selling our product.​

And later, when the insurance regulators shut down the AIM scam, David lost his insurance licenses.

NOTE at the bottom of the PDF page:

Copyright © 2010 davidr.utstein.com. Designed by WebDesignOffice.us. Content by David R.utstein.

9. Robert Barney

Robert Barney Guru

This discussion began with a link to a story about Aaron Levy. We deposed Levy as part of the lawsuit, and it had to be done by video from Israel because Levy told the court he has a heart condition that makes it dangerous for him to fly. Here's a video of Aaron Levy from about the same time:

Watch it to the end.

Flying is apparently bad for his heart, but vigorous dancing is not.

I believe Israel is paying this guy a disability pension. Fraud, fraud, fraud, everywhere you look.

10. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Guru

State:
    Connecticut
    Mr. Sinking Ship, How about waking up in the morning and thinking of ways you can help people. Help others feel better about themselves.

Don't be a walking slander and libel machine. Be nice to others. N.A.A.I.P. agent websites help others.
    [​IMG]