N.A.A.I.P. needs help in building an Annuity Quote Engine

May 17, 2018

1. MosesNewmanNAAIP

MosesNewmanNAAIP Super Genius

State:
    Connecticut
    As many of you know, N.A.A.I.P. has done a terrific job in supplying free websites and quoters for over 8,500 agents. Lot's of demand for annuity quoters. Suggestions and feedback are sought.

2. goillini52

goillini52 BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Moses, if you ask him real nicely, maybe Bob Barney will give you a hand. :skeptical:

3. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    What Bob Barney did by "scaring the living daylights" out of thousands of agents was disgusting and highly illegal. It just goes to show you that the greed is sometimes not good.

4. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Moses doesn't advance commissions. And offers lower contracts then ones you can find elsewhere

5. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    Great. Making up stuff on an insurance-forum to defame N.A.A.I.P.

Very much original. Lol. At my company, we invite any agent to join The 120 CLUB. FEX carriers such as United Omaha, Oxford, Trans, Americo, Assurity, Royal Neighbors, United Home Life and more all paying 120% in commissions.

The 123 Term Life Club with 123% first year commission
    features America's lowest priced 20 year term carrier. Term life carriers cannot be named on this form considering that all the other recruiters go into a "tizzy." N.A.A.I.P. will get you substantially higher compensation on your next sale.

For annuities.
    We work with 25 carriers. I know that for Oxford Life we offer higher compensation than any BGA. 3.25% for the 10 year MYGA.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  6. goillini52

goillini52 BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Keep trying Moses. Maybe if you type a little harder we might be able to read your comments. :fibs:

7. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    FYI, about 114 new members of N.A.A.I.P have come from this forum since my company's clear victory over Robert Barney. Not a big number considering we have over 8,500 members. Nonetheless, it feels good considering that this forum was used to harm my company and thousands of agents.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  8. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    Thank you for the feedback from the insurance-forum for help in building our annuity quoter. From the bottom of my heart.

9. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    Todd & Goll, My affection for the local insurance agent is immense. N.A.A.I.P. free websites and quote engines were created to help insurance agents. Since we have 8,612 registered user in our system, insurance carriers want us to help them bring in sales.

On top of that, we charge the insurer $50 for recruited agent and only when the agent makes the first sale.

This allows insurance companies to offer very high commissions to the insurance agent since they are bypassing well paid recruiters that take 30-50% of the commission.

10. MosesNewmanNAAIP

State:
    Connecticut
    The annuity insurers love N.A.A.I.P. for obvious reasons.