N.A.A.I.P. vs Craigslist

suranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have spent dozens of hours browsing expert website developers and SEO experts on Craigslist vs the free website/quoter that N.A.A.I.P. offers.

Here is my conclusion.

1. Craigslist is available 24 hours per day 7 days per week. N.A.A.I.P. is only available 6 days per week- Craigslist Wins!
  2. Craigslist has a free section where I can fully furnish my new insurance office to save me money- N.A.A.I.P. has no furniture they can provide. Craigslist Wins!
  3. Craigslist offers value-added services like the Missed Connections section at no charge where I can find old colleagues to sell insurance to. N.A.A.I.P. can't help me find anyone. Craigslist Wins!
  4. Craigslist discussion forums are riddled with high level executives from all industries combining for hundreds of years of experience giving out CEO level advice to new insurance agents like me. N.A.A.I.P. only has 25 years. Craigslist Wins!
  5. Craigslist clearly tells me that if I just send some guys $500 to setup my home insurance office, I'll be rolling in no time. N.A.A.I.P. has never told me how to make the big bucks. Craigslist Wins!
  6. Craigslist has robust discussion forums where top level insurance producers can discuss the ins and outs of insurance or glory holes. N.A.A.I.P. doesn't even have a forum. Craigslist Wins!
  7. Entertainment value/Interesting. Craigslist has hundreds of hot women who want an to shag an insurance professional like me. N.A.A.I.P. only has sex dolls from the early 2000's. Craigslist Wins!
In the end, Craigslist Wins!

If this post does not make sense to you, see that idiots post to make sense of it all.

I have spent dozens of hours browsing expert website developers and SEO experts on Craigslist vs the free website/quoter that N.A.A.I.P. offers.

Here is my conclusion.

1. Craigslist is available 24 hours per day 7 days per week. N.A.A.I.P. is only available 6 days per week- Craigslist Wins!
  2. Craigslist has a free section where I can fully furnish my new insurance office to save me money- N.A.A.I.P. has no furniture they can provide. Craigslist Wins!
  3. Craigslist offers value-added services like the Missed Connections section at no charge where I can find old colleagues to sell insurance to. N.A.A.I.P. can't help me find anyone. Craigslist Wins!
  4. Craigslist discussion forums are riddled with high level executives from all industries combining for hundreds of years of experience giving out CEO level advice to new insurance agents like me. N.A.A.I.P. only has 25 years. Craigslist Wins!
  5. Craigslist clearly tells me that if I just send some guys $500 to setup my home insurance office, I'll be rolling in no time. N.A.A.I.P. has never told me how to make the big bucks. Craigslist Wins!
  6. Craigslist has robust discussion forums where top level insurance producers can discuss the ins and outs of insurance or glory holes. N.A.A.I.P. doesn't even have a forum. Craigslist Wins!
  7. Entertainment value/Interesting. Craigslist has hundreds of hot women who want an to shag an insurance professional like me. N.A.A.I.P. only has sex dolls from the early 2000's. Craigslist Wins!
In the end, Craigslist Wins!

If this post does not make sense to you, see that idiots post to make sense of it all.

:D

Back