NAA: Just the Facts, Ma'am

EasternShore

Expert
I've read the threads about NAA's leaders, MLM structure, recruiting strategies, etc. But would someone please tell me how NAA compares to other companies in terms of commission, products, and other factors that directly relate to the daily task of actually selling insurance? Not looking for horror stories or Cinderella stories, but just the facts. Thanks!

I've read the threads about NAA's leaders, MLM structure, recruiting strategies, etc. But would someone please tell me how NAA compares to other companies in terms of commission, products, and other factors that directly relate to the daily task of actually selling insurance? Not looking for horror stories or Cinderella stories, but just the facts. Thanks!

Commissions are Low. Leads are expensive. Carriers are the same as everyone else. Facts.

Since you've already made up your mind to join them, I'd say you'd better get a move on.

If after reading everything in this forum about NAA you still want to sign up...well. God luck.

Back