NAA Leads?

sevenbravo

I just did a home re-fi and have received my first two mortgage protection mailers. I am curious to see which one of these leads is from NAA, if either of them are. Does someone have a copy of their lead? Or maybe what the return address would be?

I actually have an 'example' of one of their leads saved to my computer. I (hopefully) attached it.

I just did a home re-fi and have received my first two mortgage protection mailers. I am curious to see which one of these leads is from NAA, if either of them are. Does someone have a copy of their lead? Or maybe what the return address would be?

Attachments

• LEADSHEET.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
That looks pretty close to the first one I got. There are a few differences but the same basic format.

The second one I got asks more detailed questions, like if I have had a heart attack, or diabetes, etc.

Thanks!

I read somewhere on this forum, not too long ago, about another company that uses similar mailers but has those questions. Can't remember which company or even which thread it was in.

I'm really tempted to fill them out...but I don't have the heart to waste someone's money. I wouldn't want someone to do it to me....but oh I am so tempted.

I'd fill them out with a fake phone or something and never register the phone in your name if you do, they tend to resell those leads 7-9 times over 2 years. The calls will never stop.

I'm really tempted to fill them out...but I don't have the heart to waste someone's money. I wouldn't want someone to do it to me....but oh I am so tempted.

Do it then offer the guy an 70% life contract and he'll think you're the best guy ever!

now I once got a mega life flier with a prepaid envelope and wrapped a brick and taped the return envelope to it...they deserved it....

Back