NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

I'm selling

naapromisedtomakemerich.com for $350.

Although I am not taking my own advice, you better be careful with those domain names that contain "naa" in them. Before "the end", I was threatened with being sued :shocked: over my possession and attempt to sell the domain names that I have listed above.

***Before anyone flames me:realmad:, I have e-mailed permission from "melmunch" for this post.

I was with NAA for around 18 months:arghh:. During that time, I accumulated a small collection of cd's, dvd's, and other items. Since I have stopped drinking the kool-aid:confused:, I no longer have any use for these items. I am certain that there are some NAA folks who peruse the forum from time to time. So, here is a list of what I have. Send me a private message or email if you are interested in any or all of it.

CD Titles
1. The Lampe Group
2. Obstacles/Overcoming Anxiety
3. Training is Your Story
4. Hottest Managers are Fired Up
5. All Star Conference Call
6. Want to Know How to Get It Done
7. Become a Master of Efficiency
8. Hudgins Motivates
9. Learn from Top Selling Agents
10. Starting Off on the Right Foot
11. Master Choice with Dennis Sudac
12. How to Handle the Leads
13. The Art of Passion Selling
14. Darwin is Back
15. How to Make an Extra $100 in Every Home
16. Training After Davies Leadership
17. Andy on Annuities
18. Building a Client for Life
19. Close 60% of All Leads
20. Recruiting in the Warm Market
21. Planning your 2007 Business
22. Main Street
23. 100% Close Ratio
24. Become More Effective in the Home
25. Winning Environment
26. Income Certain
27. Earn $11,648 in 11 Minutes
28. Annuity Boot Camp
29. Recruiting
30. Top Producers and Top Managers (Foresters)

DVD Titles
1. 2006 National Convention - Full Set
2. 2007 NAA Leadership Conference with John Maxwell - Full Set

Office Supplies
1. Leather Portfolio (not sure if its actual leather...but, its very nice...like new...NAA Logo on front...black)

Clothing
1. Kids T-shirts (4 with logo on left chest & 4 with logo in center)

Internet/Web
1. Various domain names suitable for selling and recruiting. All domains are listed with GoDaddy.com.
a. AlabamaMortgageProtectionGroup.com
b. AlabamaMortgageProtectionService.com
c. AmericaCoverage.com
d. InnovativeLifeInsurance.com
e. InnovativeTermLife.com
f. InnovativeTermLifeInsurance.com
g. InsuranceAL.com
h. InsuranceAlive.com
i. InsuranceChoice.org
j. InsuranceStoreAlabama.com
k. MortgageProtectionAlabama.com
l. MortgageProtectionGroupAL.com
m. MyNAA.com
n. NAAannuity.com
o. NAAmortgagePRO.com
p. NAArecruiting.com
q. NAAsquad.com
r. NAAstore.com
s. NAAtexas.com
t. ProtectAlabama.com
u. ProtectionPlusInfo.com

Feel free to contact me via Private Message or email ([email protected]).

Thanks,
Tim

I too have a box of crap to unload. Why don't we all get together and have a NAA bonfire :idea: I'll bring the beer :)

I too have a box of crap to unload. Why don't we all get together and have a NAA bonfire :idea: I'll bring the beer :)

Sounds like a great idea to me. Having a bon-fire and party...well, at least the stuff would go to a good cause. I just hate to torch those dvd sets...I have a little too much cash in them :sad: to be able to enjoy their scorched demise.

It would be true that you can't register anything with "naa" in the domain name since it's trade mark violation. If anyone has any questions ask Rick.

Ok, here's my question...what about all the other organizations with those three letters in their name or logo. We are talking about words and letters here, not actual logos. Furthermore, there are hundreds of organizations in the nation that use those three letters. In less than .0002 seconds :wub:, Google will produce the following: National Association of Anthropologists :SLEEP:, National Apartment Association, Newspaper Association of America :GEEK:, National AfterSchool Association, National Archery Association, National Aviation Academy, National Auctioneers Association, National Aeronautic Association, National Autism Association, New America Alliance, and my personal favorite...the National Accordion Association :swoon:...ahhhh, can't you hear the sweet music now. -- Also, I just called GoDaddy.com's legal department and explained the situation to them and was informed that there is nothing that they can do :no:. They can file papers and sue, but because the domains were never listed in their corporate name or with corporate funds...they have no claim to them. I am certainly not being narrow-minded to other points of view and, in fact, do welcome :yes:experience and knowledge of the law in this area.

Latest posts

Back