NAA or Look Away?

Re: BrokersAlliance Questions

Who has a lot of experience with BrokersAlliance? Anyone can hookup an especially good deal with them - for instance, EliteProducer without their $1500 yearly fee?

Is the fee yearly? I thought it was one time.

I agree with Todd. Good poeple because they make about 50% off of you..so the upline is super nice. Usually the agency manager has lots of agents and the agents do 1 or 2 policies a week. Agncy managers get the nice little 30 percent spread.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Andy is great. He implements Dan Sullivan; ideas to charge for everything. Book Club, Balck Club, Blue Club, Training University FEE to get 70 % or more you have to pay and enroll in online training or buy CD's, $20 for the weekly training, Convention Fee, The upline records and sells DVD's...You will spend about 12 hours in unnecessary calls/trainings/meetings every week.
Their main goals is just like other sompanies such as Primerica, WFG to recruit get a few policies and then the agent figures out that he could get 120% here.
Now it is $99 a month
Now it is 99 a month

Last edited:
I agree with Todd. Good poeple because they make about 50% off of you..so the upline is super nice. Usually the agency manager has lots of agents and the agents do 1 or 2 policies a week. Agncy managers get the nice little 30 percent spread.
Andy is great. He implements Dan Sullivan; ideas to charge for everything. Book Club, Balck Club, Blue Club, Training University FEE to get 70 % or more you have to pay and enroll in online training or buy CD's, $20 for the weekly training, Convention Fee, The upline records and sells DVD's...You will spend about 12 hours in unnecessary calls/trainings/meetings every week.
Their main goals is just like other sompanies such as Primerica, WFG to recruit get a few policies and then the agent figures out that he could get 120% here.
Now it is $99 a month
Now it is 99 a month

Don't forget, they say they don't make any money off of these fees and convention prices.... :err:

If you suck at Marketing and selling and you want to start out part time then I would suggest you go for it. They have a great lead program so you can focus on selling and learning about insurance. I haven't sold for them in a few years but im thinking about going back. I had a good experience and learned alot.

If you suck at Marketing and selling and you want to start out part time then I would suggest you go for it. They have a great lead program so you can focus on selling and learning about insurance. I haven't sold for them in a few years but im thinking about going back. I had a good experience and learned alot.

You could do that... or you could just pay for a direct mail drop and sell FE at a decent contract instead of 40%. You would also spare yourself from all of the other ways they concoct to waste your hard earned profits. All access pass, Presidents club, conventions, training CDs, books written by the CEO, etc. You won't learn much about product there either. What you WILL learn is how to hard sell overpriced non-med products. Perhaps still a valuable skill but you will learn much more on this forum than you ever would there.

You could do that... or you could just pay for a direct mail drop and sell FE at a decent contract instead of 40%. You would also spare yourself from all of the other ways they concoct to waste your hard earned profits. All access pass, Presidents club, conventions, training CDs, books written by the CEO, etc. You won't learn much about product there either. What you WILL learn is how to hard sell overpriced non-med products. Perhaps still a valuable skill but you will learn much more on this forum than you ever would there.

I started at 55%... and I think that their simplified issue policies worked out pretty well for all the fat people in Ohio that I was selling to. God knows what a full exam for a fully underwritten policy would have found.

They do alot of FE too through monumental. I think the group training sessions helped me alot. Videos, .mp3s, and in person role playing took me from a horrible salesman to closing 6&7 year old lead cards that i got for free. For a newbie, its not as bad as you think.

They arent really for 'insurance agents', more fir agency builders and part timers just wanting some extra cash.

If you already a producer or even a closer from another industry then contract with monumental, buy your leads, and start closing.

Oh and I agree that alot of money can be wasted on presidents club, books, etc... but my uine had a website where all that stuff could be dienloaded for free with the option of donating to his charity.

I started at 55%... and I think that their simplified issue policies worked out pretty well for all the fat people in Ohio that I was selling to. God knows what a full exam for a fully underwritten policy would have found.

They do alot of FE too through monumental. I think the group training sessions helped me alot. Videos, .mp3s, and in person role playing took me from a horrible salesman to closing 6&7 year old lead cards that i got for free. For a newbie, its not as bad as you think.

They arent really for 'insurance agents', more fir agency builders and part timers just wanting some extra cash.

If you already a producer or even a closer from another industry then contract with monumental, buy your leads, and start closing.

Oh and I agree that alot of money can be wasted on presidents club, books, etc... but my uine had a website where all that stuff could be dienloaded for free with the option of donating to his charity.

That 55% is for their term products... FE starts at 40%. Ridiculously low for also being expected to purchase your leads.

Even if you want to avoid putting your overweight clients through an exam, there are far better options than MOO TLE and Foresters. Assurity and ANICO have far better rates on their non-med products. Yes, I know NAA carriers Assurity. They do discourage their agents from writing it by reducing the comp though. They do this because they don't have a direct contract with Assurity. It is through another marketer.

Even for agency builders it's a pretty raw deal. You bust your tail to get a 5% or 10% spread. You're really building AA's agency at the end of the day.

I suppose it's good for an agent who just wants to put no thought into their business and simply drink Kool-aid. Just don't expect to ever be very profitable.

That 55% is for their term products... FE starts at 40%. Ridiculously low for also being expected to purchase your leads.

Even if you want to avoid putting your overweight clients through an exam, there are far better options than MOO TLE and Foresters. Assurity and ANICO have far better rates on their non-med products. Yes, I know NAA carriers Assurity. They do discourage their agents from writing it by reducing the comp though. They do this because they don't have a direct contract with Assurity. It is through another marketer.

Even for agency builders it's a pretty raw deal. You bust your tail to get a 5% or 10% spread. You're really building AA's agency at the end of the day.

I suppose it's good for an agent who just wants to put no thought into their business and simply drink Kool-aid. Just don't expect to ever be very profitable.

...I agree with alot of what you said except the only important part... it can be extremely profitable. They have several millionaires and countless $100k producers, which is far beyond the results of most companies. Their model works, but tbere are definitely better options for more savvy business builders.

Back