NAHU Member?

GeneRamsay

In a time as crucial as now in our industry, do you feel like you might need to truly surround yourself with professionals? If you really want to stay up to date on the happenings and be involved with THE organization that truly says "professionalism" then you should consider being more involved through NAHU (National Association of Health Underwriters).
If you are a member, stay more involved than ever.
If you have not joined yet, head over to NAHU.org and get set up. You'll be glad you did.

Sincerely,

Gene Ramsay

Gene...Let's talk about serious stuff...like how are the Vikings going to do this year? (assuming we have a season)

I see 9-10 wins but a quick playoff exit.

I saw yesterday on NFL network that the lockout and CBA are supposed to be done in the next couple of days. We'll see. Training camp locations are prepping for them to open on schedule so I am cautiously optimistic that this will end by the weekend or early next week (most camps are scheduled to open around 7/28).

Who is QB for the your team this year?

Last edited:
Ben (We're big Steelers fans). If you're referring to the benGALs...well...it won't be Palmer or his brother and I don't think they want to throw the rookie QB out there yet. Maybe a veteran QB free agent that show up on the radar.

By the way...I threw out the Vikings rant because Gene is a big Vikings fan.

In a time as crucial as now in our industry, do you feel like you might need to truly surround yourself with professionals? If you really want to stay up to date on the happenings and be involved with THE organization that truly says "professionalism" then you should consider being more involved through NAHU (National Association of Health Underwriters).
If you are a member, stay more involved than ever.
If you have not joined yet, head over to NAHU.org and get set up. You'll be glad you did.

Sincerely,

Gene Ramsay

are you out of your damn mind fool?... wtf did these circle jerks do for me during the obamacare mess... nothing... you guys are nothing but a waste of money

Instead of paying dues to NAHU, I throw $300 into the fireplace every January. At least the 15 $20 bills will provide a bit of heat. NAHU does nothing.

Rick

Back