NAIFA’s inaugural Terry Headley Lifetime Defender Award goes to…

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

NAIFA’s inaugural Terry Headley Lifetime Defender Award goes to…
bigstock_Businessman_celebrating_with_t_59047415.jpg

Named for a legendary NAIFA advocacy champion and NAIFA Past President, the award will recognize Robert M. Roach’s exemplary support for grassroots advocacy and his political action contributions.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Tough to continue to call it grass roots when all the local chapters are closed. The local I am in was the final one in the entire state & is done next month.........not sure the organization can survive at $600 per year as newer agents won't see the value early in career when they are grinding it out to survive.

Tough to continue to call it grass roots when all the local chapters are closed. The local I am in was the final one in the entire state & is done next month.........not sure the organization can survive at $600 per year as newer agents won't see the value early in career when they are grinding it out to survive.
I was a member for years when it was NALU. Then they changed their focus being a Life insurance agent association to being more focused to "investment advisors". Didn't feel it offered much of interest to me any more. Combine that with the escalation membership fees and I no longer saw that it was beneficial to participate. :no:

Last edited:
Back