Napa E&0 coverage not good

I am sorry but I seem to have missed what happened for John Hancock to deny a death claim which then resulted in your E&O carrier denying coverage under your policy. Further troubled where your company, with 1 carrier, passed the claim off to your daughter, with a different carrier.
So, in an effort to protect myself for the future can you share how this mess started and how you got to the point where you needed to contact your E&O? I have contacted my E&O 1 time in 10 years because I screwed up and the company I wrote for changed their endorsement language in the policy after renewal and I missed it. My customer eventually admitted fault in the claim and I was off the hook

I am sorry but I seem to have missed what happened for John Hancock to deny a death claim which then resulted in your E&O carrier denying coverage under your policy. Further troubled where your company, with 1 carrier, passed the claim off to your daughter, with a different carrier.
So, in an effort to protect myself for the future can you share how this mess started and how you got to the point where you needed to contact your E&O? I have contacted my E&O 1 time in 10 years because I screwed up and the company I wrote for changed their endorsement language in the policy after renewal and I missed it. My customer eventually admitted fault in the claim and I was off the hook

Certain parts of this are fishier than day old sushi.

My post is fishy or the OP? my customer finally admitted that he turned off his sump pump which caused the overflow into his house

I would also be leery of posting anything which calls out a named company without some serious ammo in my pocket

Jesus, I just got off the phone with my dad talking about an email I wrote. He was doing the same thing.

I appreciate it. A lot of my clients are very well educated and they probably noticed this stuff, but are too polite to say anything, so it's better that you point it out.

Jesus, I just got off the phone with my dad talking about an email I wrote. He was doing the same thing.

I appreciate it. A lot of my clients are very well educated and they probably noticed this stuff, but are too polite to say anything, so it's better that you point it out.
Than why do you keep doing it? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back