NAPA E&O from CNA, currently being sued...

I AM CURRENTLY BEING SUED FOR DEFAMATION.

Because I have written the following article)

Lawsuit from Robocall Insurance/Health Line One, or Agentra Really - Safe Policies Insurance
(I posted the court summon online)

I have reached out to NAPA yesterday, but I have only 10 days left to answer the summon, so I am concerned that I will not hear back from them in time.

I have the NAPA 2 million coverage via CNA.

Anyone with advising here? I will call them again after this. Never been sue before, but apparently, when you are being sued, you only have 21 days to answer, and I have already spent 10 days.

Agentra BBB,Yelp & Google Reviews - Legit health insurance? Really good or just a scam!!!

So my worst case is, flying down to Florida to answer the lawsuit in person next week, that will prolong the timeline of my case.

However, your advice here will be much appreciated.

Best hope is that they cover deliberate acts, which most don't. E&O, Error and Omission, is for protection against something you forgot to do or didn't know you needed to do. If I continually screw my customers I don't think E&O is going to cover but maybe 1 event

No need to make repeative posts.

Pretty sure E&O won't cover you for defamation. Did you bother to even call them?

I called, still haven't heard back. Yes, I made repetitive posts, try to keep calm when you are being sued, I lost my cool,
----------------------
No need to make repetitive posts.

Pretty sure E&O won't cover you for defamation. Did you bother to even call them?

many thanks, Fed up

Best hope is that they cover deliberate acts, which most don't. E&O, Error and Omission, is for protection against something you forgot to do or didn't know you needed to do. If I continually screw my customers I don't think E&O is going to cover but maybe 1 event

what happens to an agent if they cannot afford to pay their vector balance because they are not able to write for any company?

You won't get contracted unless the new employer is willing to pay the Vector and then take the money out of your commissions

Back