NASB North American Senior Benefits

funtimes

Does anyone have any real experience with this group? A lot of chest pumping on conf calls but I am very skeptical I feel I can't get any real information because I'm questioning the the wrong people because my contact is the one "recruiting" me.

What's some real answers to all this? Should I explore other options?

Any help? Thanks

Does anyone have any real experience with this group? A lot of chest pumping on conf calls but I am very skeptical I feel I can't get any real information because I'm questioning the the wrong people because my contact is the one "recruiting" me. What's some real answers to all this? Should I explore other options? Any help? Thanks

They seem like nice people but...

1. Very low commissions
2. They will not release you from your contracts once you sign them. (This is always one of the worst things an agent can get trapped with.)
3. They want you to recruit more agents under you even though you don't know what you're doing yet. (Another real bad sign that can leave you in major debt because you have to co-sign loans for all your agents.)

4. You pay way too much for leads for such low commission levels. 115% is the average street level commission for new agents with most FMOs. Don't accept less and you certainly don't need to recruit and co-sign for more agents to get the street level.

You can sign up for all the top companies at higher commissions, get top notch training, and all the leads you need at several other IMOs. Just read the forum.

I of course like this one www.fexcontracting.com

What does "release" mean? Sounds like a prisoner. This was never discussed.

This was a 1099 position. Yes the leads and way I have to purchase 2 months out with a deposit seems strange.

I was offered 70% contracts to start with advancement opportunities based on production. How does the chargebacks and renewals work and what levels of service should be expected for that much of a take on commissions, you'd expect the leads to free for that size of a take? That 30-40% is enough right there to get you in black after expenses. I can sell all day long and have over 15 yr experience in sales, mostly financial products, just new to FE.

So is this a deal with devil or really head and shoulders above the rest?

Thanks again

" I can sell all day long and have over 15 yr experience in sales, mostly financial products, just new to FE."
Re-read Newby's post again.

If you were smart, you would avoid your current "opportunity" and go with one of three excellent options:

Todd King
Brad Aden (360)
Newby (FEX contracting)

There are other good ones but start there and avoid anything that will pay you well below 100%. Don't second guess yourself; the choice is easy to move away from the "chest pumpers" and get with an IMO that will work for you.

What does "release" mean? Sounds like a prisoner. This was never discussed. This was a 1099 position. Yes the leads and way I have to purchase 2 months out with a deposit seems strange. I was offered 70% contracts to start with advancement opportunities based on production. How does the chargebacks and renewals work and what levels of service should be expected for that much of a take on commissions, you'd expect the leads to free for that size of a take? That 30-40% is enough right there to get you in black after expenses. I can sell all day long and have over 15 yr experience in sales, mostly financial products, just new to FE. So is this a deal with devil or really head and shoulders above the rest? Thanks again

Devil.....................

What does "release" mean? Sounds like a prisoner. This was never discussed. This was a 1099 position. Yes the leads and way I have to purchase 2 months out with a deposit seems strange. I was offered 70% contracts to start with advancement opportunities based on production. How does the chargebacks and renewals work and what levels of service should be expected for that much of a take on commissions, you'd expect the leads to free for that size of a take? That 30-40% is enough right there to get you in black after expenses. I can sell all day long and have over 15 yr experience in sales, mostly financial products, just new to FE. So is this a deal with devil or really head and shoulders above the rest? Thanks again

They aren't the Devil. They just find agents who don't know what they should be getting and sign them up before they learn. They won't tell you about the non-release. That means once you sign up at 70% and you learn a month later that everyone else gets 115%, you are stuck. You can't move to another up line without their permission. And they definitely don't give permission.

You have no quotas to meet at 115%. And you don't have to recruit anyone unless you really want to.

But we don't have rah-rah so if you like that, we won't work out. We do have a very good (optional) agent call every Friday though.

Read this thread and then call us http://fexcontracting.com/getting-started-with-fe-sales/

What does "release" mean? Sounds like a prisoner. This was never discussed.

This was a 1099 position. Yes the leads and way I have to purchase 2 months out with a deposit seems strange.

I was offered 70% contracts to start with advancement opportunities based on production. How does the chargebacks and renewals work and what levels of service should be expected for that much of a take on commissions, you'd expect the leads to free for that size of a take? That 30-40% is enough right there to get you in black after expenses. I can sell all day long and have over 15 yr experience in sales, mostly financial products, just new to FE.

So is this a deal with devil or really head and shoulders above the rest?

Thanks again

Search for 360 on this forum, or Todd King.

They will get you straightened out. It doesn't seem your current offer is "ideal"

A friend of mine got a couple contracts locked in with them and put a "deposit" down on leads before he knew what he was getting into. Of course they won't release him and there is "no refund" policy on the "deposit" so he's just SOL. Don't believe the hype like he did. Go with someone with a good reputation. Todd King is the one I would recommend above all others. He is honest, ethical, and has personally helped me and stuck his neck out for me many times and I usually didn't deserve it either.

Back