National Agency Taking All Vimo Live Calls

tryan326

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
VA
Hi All,

I'm new to posting on the forum but not new to the forum. I've been reading you alls threads for almost a year now. GOOD STUFF.

Anyhow, There's a national agency bidding approx. $40+ in over 40 states for the Vimo Live Calls. Which means Vimo is becoming an unrealistic option for majority of us. I'm sure Vimo doesn't care as long as someone is buying. Have you guys heard anything about this? Do you think they should/will implement something to prevent this?

Hi All,

I'm new to posting on the forum but not new to the forum. I've been reading you alls threads for almost a year now. GOOD STUFF.

Anyhow, There's a national agency bidding approx. $40+ in over 40 states for the Vimo Live Calls. Which means Vimo is becoming an unrealistic option for majority of us. I'm sure Vimo doesn't care as long as someone is buying. Have you guys heard anything about this? Do you think they should/will implement something to prevent this?

Look on the bright side, at those prices they won't be a National agency for very long.

Hi All,

Who would this "national agency" be?

Not sure the name of the agency. But I talked to a rep at Vimo and without asking he told me about them while adding a couple of states to my account. He said that they do about 40 something states. They bidding $40+ even if the second higgest bid is only $25 and driving the damn cost up.

I notice that I don't get any VIMO phone calls until close to 7PM. Anyways, I'm probably going to cancel my membership with them.

The real issue is radio ad generated leads vs. Internet Generated phone leads. Internet generated phone leads are hard to come by in volume and $40 might work (still high) - radio ads is another story. I am not a fan of radio ads - the quality of caller is seriously in question, as is what they are responding to.

It still boils down to your ROI and if you can make it work for you. If at $40 you close 1 of 10 that is $400 per app - if that is in your budget than you are all set. $400 app most people realize that is not profitable with the low premiums on these deals and low retention.

Its all just a big math formula - nothing else.

if you think that you are the only one getting the lead your wrong....the last one I got was also contacted by 2 other agents and the guy swears he only called the # to talk to an agent and gave the operator his info....then he gets a call from an agency out of Houston and a Mega agent....WTF....so this tells me after they transfered to me they sold him to other agents.....really nice...

Vimo must think agents are stupid.

OK, the majority of the time they would be right.

Never mind.

Back