National Annuity & Life Sales?!?!?

thatdguy

Expert
I found this company that is a broker for Allianz, GenWorth, American Equity, AIG, etc... and they offer free leads if you sign up through any of their companies with them (if you contract through them).

does anyone know anything about this company? If the leads are good or bad or what? They say exclusive... but....

thanks!

I found this company that is a broker for Allianz, GenWorth, American Equity, AIG, etc... and they offer free leads if you sign up through any of their companies with them (if you contract through them).

does anyone know anything about this company? If the leads are good or bad or what? They say exclusive... but....

thanks!

Hang the phonebook up on the wall and throw darts, you will probably get more results from that.

Their "free" leads are junk, but when you write business through them they give you credit towards LeadZilla mailings.

LeadZilla is a good program though, look it up.

I was looking at this outfit, as well. Any other feedback on the leads? Their contracts look decent...wondering if I should give them a shot.

Input?

Came across this thread after a search on National Annuity and Life Sales. it's been over a year since the last post on this group. Anyone else have experiences with them since that time? Good or bad?

I've been looking at them too; anybody got input on their claim to making commissions selling bank cd's? Good for ads maybe.
RichieG

lol yup, agree with ^^^. Interest rates low as hell. Dollar loses 5-10% of its value every year. Pass on it. If you want a steady income stream to come in then look at buying stocks that are required to pay 90% of their net income as dividends in order to pay no corporate taxes. Read up on REITS and MLPs. Most decent ones pay about 5-10% per annum and they'll increase the dividend every year as long as business is good.

LeadZilla is a good program though, look it up.

I have looked up LeadZilla and I'm a little confused. Is that a proprietary program through them only or can anyone participate in this LeadZilla.

My partner and I (just two of us writing) are on track to do 3.5 million this year in annuities. Last year I believe it was 3.5 as well. Could be 4 million this year...anyway. I'm looking for someone/s (a company) who has some good leads who wants to take part of the commission or some kind of arrangement.

We are already working with two agents here in Florida who just ask and refer clients. Are credentials seem to help us the most because we already work in the state system and that is a limited slot system.

Back