National General Accident & Health Products Are Now Available for Enrollment Via ACAExpress.com

KennyWest

Guru
100+ Post Club
FYI to all...

National General accident & health products are now available for enrollment via ACAExpress.com

Here is a list of the ancillary products available for enrollment through ACAExpress:

STM (Short Term Medical)
Accident Plan
Cancer/Heart/Stroke
Critical Illness
Dental Indemnity
Plan Enhancer

To view brochures or the state availability chart click FAQ in your Dashboard and review the articles in the section named "National General Ancillary Products"

Agent Contracting Information
Like is the case for all products enrolled through the ACAExpress technology platform, contracting for National General should be done through the agents normal contracting process with their FMO, MGA, GA, Agency, or National General directly.

Get Contracted For NGIC Directly Here

Enrollment in NatGen plans can be done before or after an ACA plan enrollment. There are no fees for enrolling in NatGen products via us and if on Pro Express plan they do not count toward your monthly included apps either.

I could not find product descriptions or commission information. The link just wanted me to enroll as an agent.. to contract.

I could not find product descriptions or commission information. The link just wanted me to enroll as an agent.. to contract.

When in your Dashboard, click FAQ at the lower left, there are articles under the category "National General Ancillary Products" which include brochures, etc., etc.

For commissions, that is between you and NatGen as we are not an FMO, etc. :) Get as much as you can in other words! Of course if you work through an FMO/GA/etc. you can contract thru them as well if they are setup with NatGen.

----------

If your doing an ACA and sell an accident do you are you being charged for 2 apps?

Nope! There are no fees for enrolling in NatGen products via us and if on Pro Express plan they also do not count toward your monthly included apps either. i.e. either way, Standard or Pro Express do not count against you in any way.

If there are other products agents would like to see please email me at [email protected]

Please include carriers name and product types. Wish I could go into discussions on that here but it is just not possible, i.e. everyone wants every carrier, etc. :)

I sent an email to the support address. The Plan Enhancer does not give any option to include the Sickness Hospitalization and CI benefits in Virginia. Are these not available? They are in the brochure....I didn't realize they weren't included until after I sold a plan to someone yesterday!

I sent an email to the support address. The Plan Enhancer does not give any option to include the Sickness Hospitalization and CI benefits in Virginia. Are these not available? They are in the brochure....I didn't realize they weren't included until after I sold a plan to someone yesterday!

When quoting for plan enhancer the plan cards will list the riders if it's apart. I'll attach a screenshot as an example. It's just a matter of selecting the plan, with riders, that you want to enroll.

When in your Dashboard, click FAQ at the lower left, there are articles under the category "National General Ancillary Products" which include brochures, etc., etc.

For commissions, that is between you and NatGen as we are not an FMO, etc. :) Get as much as you can in other words! Of course if you work through an FMO/GA/etc. you can contract thru them as well if they are setup with NatGen.

etc. :)

Thank-you for pointing me in the right direction for the Brochures and product approval grid, Kenny. It would be my luck that Illinois doesn't allow National General Critical Illness, according to that grid, showing which plans are available in each state. Probably because it's a good plan! :mad:

ACA Express feels like it's more responsive/smoother, with a more intuitive flow this year, Kenny. Super duper!
-Allen

Thank-you for pointing me in the right direction for the Brochures and product approval grid, Kenny. It would be my luck that Illinois doesn't allow National General Critical Illness, according to that grid, showing which plans are available in each state. Probably because it's a good plan! :mad:

ACA Express feels like it's more responsive/smoother, with a more intuitive flow this year, Kenny. Super duper!
-Allen

National General was formerly Assurant. You should have the same contacts you had before, if you had Assurant.

Dan Cullen

Regional Sales Director

IL, IN, MI, MS, KY&TN

877-685-1500 - Opt. 3

Tony Burlo

Regional Sales Rep. - Opt. 2

Lynn Seidler

Regional Sales Asst. - Opt. 1

Looks like they have CI in Illinois.

The Short Term Medical Plan Shown Includes:

· Aetna PPO Network Access

· Accidents – Inpatient or Outpatient - $250 Co-Pay then covered at 100%

· Critical Illnesses – Heart Attack, Cancer & Stroke - covered at 100% after reimbursement.

· Hospitalization due to a Sickness covered at 100% after reimbursement.

· First Dollar Office Visit Benefit

· Rx Discount Benefit

· Much Lower Out Of Pocket Exposure - $2500 DED./ $4000 OOP Max – 2 Times per Family

Thanks GoIllini52 for the correction. I've attached the National General state availability chart to this post. It was another N.G. plan that isn't in Illinois.

I didn't know that the old Assurant Health, is now National General. You're a wealth of info aren't you! Thanks again.

Attachments

• StateAvailabilityJ-109683-NGAH.09.07.16.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
Back