National General STM

bluemarlin08

Guru
1000 Post Club
Was recently told NG will write 4 three month plans and only exclude the pre ex for the initial application. If this is so it is basically the same as last year. My broker has not advised me of this, anyone know the answer?

Was recently told NG will write 4 three month plans and only exclude the pre ex for the initial application. If this is so it is basically the same as last year. My broker has not advised me of this, anyone know the answer?
with one big difference......you will have to meet a new deductible and co insurance every three months.......

It's called the Flex 4 at NG. UHC has the weak 2x3 now. Too little, too late.
When is that damn 12 mo rule reversal going to be submitted? Anyone know?

The NG plan might be an option. Some of my clients can't pay the cheapest plan on the ACA. I would choose this plan over sharing plans or US Health, what other options are there?

[QUOTE="Yagents, post: 1210906, member:
When is that damn 12 mo rule reversal going to be submitted? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

When the new HHS secretary nominee gets through hearings and is sworn in. When Tom Price resigned that's screwed up quite a few things.

The NG plan might be an option. Some of my clients can't pay the cheapest plan on the ACA. I would choose this plan over sharing plans or US Health, what other options are there?
In my opinion, that particular National General 4 by 3 plan and the one offered by Peterson Lloyd's of London are excellent, if they pay at claim time. I have no experience with claims for either company. Anyone else?

Back