"National Senior Seminars" --North Carolina?

Boy Howdy

Expert
The other broker I work MAPD meetings with was contacted by "National Senior Seminars" and pitched this offer: If we would switch our contracts on MAPD Carrier X to them, they will set up T65 seminars for us

Allegedly they will do all the mailing, rent the rooms, etc

All he and I would have to do is bring the materials, do the seminar and run the apps through them

I went to their site and there is NO background information on them

https://www.nationalseniorseminar.com/

Anyone? Help? Feedback?

Last edited:
The other broker I work MAPD meetings with was contacted by "National Senior Seminars" and pitched this offer: If we would switch our contracts on MAPD Carrier X to them, they will set up T65 seminars for us

All he and I would have to do is bring the materials, do the seminar and run the apps through them

Anyone? Help? Feedback?

Isn't this the group tht the principals are located in the Carolinas? Do a forum search s I think there hs been a thread or two discussing them. I am always leery of anyone who is open about who and where they are.

Ya found ONE other post where it appears they are

"Smart Planning Insurance Group, out of Kernersville."

But no one has any idea who the principals are, no one has reported they are contracted with them etc.

So they are still a mystery

domain was created 3/3/17

Well--might not mean anything, maybe it replaced an older one.

What REALLY concerns me is the CRICKETS here. Mention almost anyone in this industry and get tons of replies. These guys seem to be apparitions

Anyone? Help? Feedback?

So the website has no "about us" type of page showing the people who own it? Doesn't that send off huge red flags with you?

I am contracted on a couple of FE carriers with someone that is a very active poster here, and was recommended to me very highly

I can email him and NEVER get a response...but if I post the same question on here I will get a response from him within the hour.

So theres lots of ambiguity in this business. Im just asking if anyone knows them.

So I assume you have not heard of them either. THAT is valuable info. Thanks

I am contracted on a couple of FE carriers with someone that is a very active poster here, and was recommended to me very highly

I can email him and NEVER get a response...but if I post the same question on here I will get a response from him within the hour.

So theres lots of ambiguity in this business. Im just asking if anyone knows them.

So I assume you have not heard of them either. THAT is valuable info. Thanks

I've never heard of them. And I would never consider appointing under someone that is trying to hide who they are. This is a people business. They aren't Amazon.com

How in the world do you even know that they have sold a lot of insurance off doing seminars?

I DONT know and didnt say I did. Thats why Im asking

But you NOT knowing anything about them tells me a LOT, thanks

Now if I could find an IMO that would do this for me and I could change my UHC contract---color me gone!

Last edited:
I DONT know and didnt say I did. Thats why Im asking

But you NOT knowing anything about them tells me a LOT, thanks

Now if I could find an IMO that would do this for me and I could change my UHC contract---color me gone!

Why do you need someone to do it for you. Just do it. Call your own restaurants or library and book a room. Get with a Medicare Advantage focused upline (Ritter, Senior Market Sales, Todd King, etc) and have them walk you through how to do the seminars compliantly.

United Healthcare probably has compliant mailers ready to go.

It's only hard the first time you do one. After that, you will be more of an expert than the guy that owns that blind website.

Back