"National Senior Seminars" --North Carolina?

Why would I pay thousands if someone else will do it? Hence the question

Yep.....but then you gotta ask yourself "How and Why" they are doing it for agents?

• -is the split lower
  • -what's the catch?
  • -ALSO, where you are located would mean a big difference in turn-outs, etc.

?

Agreed. I have the MAPD carrier checking them out

Hence my question if anyone knows who these people are, ever worked with them etc

So clearly the answer is "NO"

Myself and my wife who is also a broker have been in contact with them,,,......until they disappeared 2 weeks ago....They no longer answer our calls or emails and on their site with the chatbox. My wife contracted with AET MA with them and at that point you are supposed to get a password to the rest of their site... As soon as she was appointed 2 wks ago I try to email them and get an answer on the chat. I only got a short cryptic answer that the site is now under construction and they arent giving out a password now.....they went silent after that.

I emailed back and called the contact Bret and said when you folks get it together u can email me back. That was 2 wks ago and I havent heard a peep since. You have to ask yourself, what FMO would act like that?????.......None that I have ever contracted with....

WHEEEWWWWW

I used to tell the kids growing up

"ANY one can learn from their OWN mistakes--but a mature person learns from OTHERS mistakes"---not that this ever sank in--too much like my ex!

LOVE it when I can learn from others mistakes

These guys dont sound like a clueless start up, more like CROOKS

We put all our AET MA Biz thru my # anyway with another FMO, so it was a no risk move....She hadnt used her AET # in over 5 yrs....

They will never get 1 app thru us ,so I dont know what their game is....more like incompetence...

WOW dude.

THIS ONE THREAD shows the power of mutual interest---agents watching out for other agents, helping them with their mistakes

Which helps me help my clients that much more!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

The other broker I work MAPD meetings with was contacted by "National Senior Seminars" and pitched this offer: If we would switch our contracts on MAPD Carrier X to them, they will set up T65 seminars for us

Allegedly they will do all the mailing, rent the rooms, etc

All he and I would have to do is bring the materials, do the seminar and run the apps through them

I went to their site and there is NO background information on them

Anyone? Help? Feedback?

I just talked with Bret Louden from there and they have just this year started these T65 seminars. They had been doing seminars of other types and decided to go into this. Someone down the line here asked why not just do it on your own? I would say if someone sets things up, does the advertising, Pays for everything and just wants to make the override they are just like any other manager hiring agents and providing leads and training and so forth.
People didn't get into FedEx when it came out because it was a Memphis company and no one knew anything about them, but I wish I had invested in their stock back then.

Back