NC Agent Wanting to Sell Health Products

stangchica94

Hello all,

I have a life insurance client who wanted to find health coverage, and I am new to the health insurance arena. :confused:How should I approach this? Could you please recommend some carriers that I should contract with? Please help! (I really don't want to mess this up for my client-)

Thanks in advance!

There are lots of companies out there, but folks in this state will at least want to see BCBSNC, so be prepared.

The best way to build confidence is to partner with someone who does health insurance, split the commission, and learn from them. For all you know, they may have some folks who need some life insurance help too.

Hello all,

I have a life insurance client who wanted to find health coverage, and I am new to the health insurance arena. :confused:How should I approach this? Could you please recommend some carriers that I should contract with? Please help! (I really don't want to mess this up for my client-)

Thanks in advance!

Pinky's right - people will want to see BCNC and Wellpath.

Humana's pretty strong in the state as is IAC (:1wink:) - Let me know if you need a name of someone with access to contracts.

Last edited:
Stangchica94,

I believe I can help you with your individual health insurance needs. See below.

Health Choice One is always interested in talking to agents and agencies who can offer expertise and integrity to clients while representing a wide range of insurance products. Working with Health Choice One tells your clients that you care about the company you keep.

As an Agent or General Agent who associates with Health Choice One, you’ll receive all of the following benefits and services:

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']100% Independence[/FONT]
You are 100% Independent. You own all rights to your clients, commissions and renewals. You do not need to assign your commissions.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Direct Contracts[/FONT]
Your contracts are direct with each insurance company and are 100% vested from the first policy written. You are not captive. You’ll have access to all the quality health products in your area, even products that may have production requirements for individual agents.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Many Carriers to Choose From[/FONT]
We offer many carriers, including: Aetna, Assurant, Cigna, Golden Rule, Humana, Imerica, United HealthCare, World and many others.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Top Commissions (Advanced and As-Earned)[/FONT]
You will be paid the highest commissions in the industry and will have no production requirements with us. We offer Advanced Commission contracts with most insurance companies.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Marketing Support (Lead Credits and FREE Website)[/FONT]
We provide a complete “turn-key” online selling system, a FREE agent website, and “Lead Credits” for issued polices (certain carriers). We offer daily training Webinars on product knowledge, prospecting, pre-qualifying, presenting, closing, using technology, and much more. You will be provided your own internal HCO account manager to assist you with product questions, field underwriting, case prep, sales calls, etc.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Competitive Intelligence[/FONT]
You will stay one step ahead of the competition with our exclusive “Premium Surveys”. We compare all of the best carriers in over 36 states and rank them from least expensive to most expensive. Never be undersold again.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Underwriting Support[/FONT]
We have an Underwriting Service Program to assist you in following your policies through underwriting so you can focus on selling and maximize earnings with MORE issued policies. For many of our companies, underwriters dedicated to HCO agents will handle your business.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Incentives and Rewards[/FONT]
Many of our carriers offer bonuses, trips, incentive contests and lead programs.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Knowledge Network[/FONT]
You’ll be added to our “Knowledge Network” and be kept up to date via email on important industry updates (New Products, Sales Materials, Quoting Software Updates, Pricing Changes, Benefit Enhancements, etc...).

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']One Stop Shop[/FONT]You’ll have many other products available[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] to sell:[/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Accident [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Annuities [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Critical Illness [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Dental (Insured and Discount Plans) [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Disability Income [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Gap Plans (Accident-Critical Illness Combo) [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Health (Individual) [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Life [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Long Term Care [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mini-Med [/FONT]
Visit our career center for more information.
Be sure to read
about us and get to know our philosophy, too.
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Health Choice One… Home of the “Independent Agent"[/FONT]

I believe I can help you with your individual health insurance needs. See below.

Health Choice One is always interested in talking to agents and agencies who can offer expertise and integrity to clients while representing a wide range of insurance products.

What's your answer to the guy in the other thread saying that Health Choice One isn't paying his renewal comp promptly, and that you guys are ducking him?

Back