NC company for felon with epilepsy and heart attack 1.5yrs ago

32 years old, smoker, 5'6 275lbs, heart attack 1.5yrs ago no meds one blood pressure pill but can't recall the name, epilepsy takes keppra, felony in 2005, 2016, and pending.
Does anyone know of anything term or whole life that's immediate? Can someone e that is able to help him message me plz

Its not anyone's place to pass judgement and its kinda messed up to make fun of someone seeking insurance when I'm asking for help. I've committed felonies and most of y'all probably have too, the only difference is by the grace of God we didn't get caught. He's not any different than anyone else he just made some mistakes he got caught for.

Can't imagine anyone taking him as an immediate. What where the felonies for.
I've seen a 650lb man get immediate lol anything is possible and id like to help him find something. They're for drugs

Last edited:
Its not anyone's place to pass judgement and its kinda messed up to make fun of someone seeking insurance when I'm asking for help. I've committed felonies and most of y'all probably have too, the only difference is by the grace of God we didn't get caught. He's not any different than anyone else he just made some mistakes he got caught for.

I've seen a 650lb man get immediate lol anything is possible and id like to help him find something. They're for drugs
It's a tough combination you're dealing with and because of his age, even GI is tough. Columbian Life might be his only option.

32 years old, smoker, 5'6 275lbs, heart attack 1.5yrs ago no meds one blood pressure pill but can't recall the name, epilepsy takes keppra, felony in 2005, 2016, and pending.
Does anyone know of anything term or whole life that's immediate? Can someone e that is able to help him message me plz

The only thing I can come up with would be a 10 year GI term product. It would be $35 per month for $25K or $38 for $50K. This is a 5 year renewable term that is convertible.

The only thing I can come up with would be a 10 year GI term product. It would be $35 per month for $25K or $38 for $50K. This is a 5 year renewable term that is convertible.
I think you have a typo Todd. Going from $25K to $50 K is only an extra $3 a month?

Is this ROP?

Back