Need 3 Final Expense Companies

SecureHealth1

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am going to start marketing FE by phone, I need to know 2-3 companies that allow phone apps (no paper or wet sigs) that are good companies and have good rates and good commissions.

Thanks!!

standard life - Todd King has the highest contract with them
baltimore life - not sure who gives a good contract
lincoln heritage - you have to find your local manager
Liberty Life (for term) - I can get you the best contract with them. And I highly recommend them ... they are the easiest company in the world to work with. It's like, click, click ... approved ... paid ... done! Love it!

Do you have a good lead source for your phone sales? Or are you cold calling it?

I'd be curious to hear how it goes .. I know it works for some guys ... in fact, one guy on here, can't remember who, but he has been doing phone for several years with Lincoln Heritage and he says it's not as good as face to face but he likes it and makes money.

Good Luck

Thanks! If someone is going to offer several FE companies, how can quotes be generated to compare all the differant companies? Is there such a thing as FE quoting software like Compulife?

Thanks! If someone is going to offer several FE companies, how can quotes be generated to compare all the differant companies? Is there such a thing as FE quoting software like Compulife?

You don't need it, it's too simple ...

i know who is going to be the cheapest without even looking ...

then, if they have health problems, that is another story ... you have to know which companies will accept those illnesses.

It's too simple of a product to generate a compulife life site ....

You have to generate it for yourself.

Compulfe does quote several. And will be adding Oxford (per Bob). Makes for a quick look. also helps that I have it on my phone. I was working with a contractor when he asked me about a policy for his parents. pulled out my PDA and quoted him. Extra $1,800. and keep other agents out.

At the Office I have a binder set up with Apps followed by guides.

Jody's > ......then, if they have health problems, that is another story ... you have to know which companies will accept those illnesses...... Is spot on.

Thanks for the info!!

Seems to me that the reason they would want an FE policy is because they have health issues. Otherwise you could just start quoting WL from companies like Assurity and AHL.

Seems to me that it is more the agent than the client that decides on FE over an underwritten WL policy. Clients do not know the difference. You may issue a WL on Mr and a SIWL on Mrs. They only know that it is for X amount and it cost them X per month.

quote=difference;206592]Seems to me that the reason they would want an FE policy is because they have health issues. Otherwise you could just start quoting WL from companies like Assurity and AHL.[/quote]

Latest posts

Back