Need 3 Final Expense Companies

Seems to me that the reason they would want an FE policy is because they have health issues. Otherwise you could just start quoting WL from companies like Assurity and AHL.

Yeah, true but when you are working with such a small face amount, why go through the full underwriting process ... I mean, you are talking about pennies different ... especially when using these cheaper FE companies ... and when you can offer a simplified issue 10pay ... there isn't much out there that is going to match it so you can get away with 10 bucks a more premium ... most agents only have level pay or twenty pays ...

Jody who are you using for a 10 pay? Is it a pre-need?

Yeah, true but when you are working with such a small face amount, why go through the full underwriting process ... I mean, you are talking about pennies different ... especially when using these cheaper FE companies ... and when you can offer a simplified issue 10pay ... there isn't much out there that is going to match it so you can get away with 10 bucks a more premium ... most agents only have level pay or twenty pays ...

American Memorial is a good company to sell over the phone I created my own product with them and we do very well.

I also use Assurity and Lincoln Heritage as well

Jody who are you using for a 10 pay? Is it a pre-need?

A couple of good ones with 10 pay are Settlers and Monumental. Settlers kills the commission pretty hard on 10 pay but in a lot of cases it's better for the client. Monumental doesn't penalize the agent as much for selling it.

RNA has pay to age 65 and 20 pay options that are nice too.

I am going to start marketing FE by phone, I need to know 2-3 companies that allow phone apps (no paper or wet sigs) that are good companies and have good rates and good commissions.

Thanks!!

Standard Life has an app by phone, no wet signature, no paper.

They also allow that with their Med Supps.

I offer extremely good contracts for their FE plans. If you would like more information give me a call or PM me.

Thanks.

Seems like with the paid up at 65 and 20 pays it is " what is old is new again". Just started looking at RNA.

A couple of good ones with 10 pay are Settlers and Monumental. Settlers kills the commission pretty hard on 10 pay but in a lot of cases it's better for the client. Monumental doesn't penalize the agent as much for selling it.

RNA has pay to age 65 and 20 pay options that are nice too.

American Memorial is a good company to sell over the phone I created my own product with them and we do very well.

I also use Assurity and Lincoln Heritage as well

To my knowledge American Memorial requires a wet signature and Assurity requires an e-signature or wet signature?

Back