Need a Commercial Outlet...

Herkster

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey everyone

Got a phone call last week from a guy who was leaving his current employer, to start a business competing against them. They build factory equipment to spec, all custom built pieces depending on what the company that is ordering from them needs.

He is starting a corp with a business partner that also left the prior company. They have over 50 years of combined experience building these machines, but I can't find anyone that even wants to look at it. Thoughts?

Hey everyone

Got a phone call last week from a guy who was leaving his current employer, to start a business competing against them. They build factory equipment to spec, all custom built pieces depending on what the company that is ordering from them needs.

He is starting a corp with a business partner that also left the prior company. They have over 50 years of combined experience building these machines, but I can't find anyone that even wants to look at it. Thoughts?

Where are you located?

where is the original company insured? Have you tried surplus lines?

I'm not sure yet, but will find out tomorrow. I've got some feelers out to a few brokers we use, I'm sure they are checking with surplus lines.

Latest posts

Back