Need a Good Rebuttal

Whenever someone says "let me think about it" I ask, "What will you be thinking about while you are thinking about it?"

Works great when closing...don't know how it would work for offering a quote.

Feel, felt, found. Repeat those three words to yourself until its second nature.

That takes me all the way back to Recruiter School 12 years ago.... wow! BUT, man is it ever powerful to overcome a true objection! Just follow it up with a good word picture of them benefiting from your product and it will work every time... (well almost every time:1wink:)

Dave

That takes me all the way back to Recruiter School 12 years ago.... wow! BUT, man is it ever powerful to overcome a true objection! Just follow it up with a good word picture of them benefiting from your product and it will work every time... (well almost every time:1wink:)

Dave

It isn't rocket science, as much as we'd like to believe it is. Most times, you're going to fail regardless of what you say. But silly little things can tilt the odds in your favor. Just imagining what booking one more appointment out of 100 reaches can do for you, or closing one more sell out of 100 appointments.

If there's no "pain" with State Farm you're wasting your time dogging her for a quote. I'll think about it ? I'd be inclined to ask "is there something that makes you think I can't save you $$?" ...then I'm looking for pain... "if you found out you'd been overpaying $300 a year for the past X yrs with State Farm would you "think about" getting a comparison then?"

AAA insurance is still just another insurance company, they aren't necessarily fantastic just because AAA chose to create them. Also be classy and point out a positive of AAA

Back