Need-A-Lead for Final Expense

TashaD

I am in the state of Florida and I am considering purchasing the fixed cost per lead. Before I make the investment I wanted to know what is your success rate using them. Please help! I am new to final expense and ready to start selling.

By the way, the data on the leads are:
Income: $0.00-$75,000

Florida is one of the most difficult states in the country right now. Do you have any experience selling Final Expense? While I've never heard anything bad about Need-A-Lead, if you don't know what you are doing you're going to quickly blow through your marketing money trying to figure it out.

There are lots of great lead sources, and plenty of bad ones. But often it is more the person buying the leads who can't or won't work them properly that is the difference.

It's $35/lead and the minimum is 20 leads.Also, it is a direct mailer that they fill out and send back.

Kind of pricey, but it is Florida. A lot of fixed price lead programs won't even go into Florida.

You can get Facebook leads for less, I can definitely help you out there.

What has your IMO recommended?

If you want to work fixed priced DM in FL I would talk to Doug Massi. He offers them for $30. I was on his program here in the panhandle, but it didn't work for me. Got plenty of leads, mostly under age 60, and it was impossible to make contact with them. I still have over a hundred that I have not seen and they are almost a year old. Not sure where you plan to work, but FL is tough. These people are bombarded with mailers, phone calls and TV ads. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back