Need a Mial Company that Can Meet Special Needs.

RonSmith1984

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey Folks, Im looking for a print/mail company that can meet my special needs.

This isnt for insurance, and wont be used to target a specific demographic or anything of the sort,

Im looking for one that can print my own specific designed mailer and send it out to specified out of state zip codes.

The mailers will be different each week and only used once, but need to be timed to hit the houses in a specific window of time.

a little info about what i do to give you a better idea of what I need.
I own a company that host special events across the country. Each week we have an event in a different location. One week we may be in Tampa FL, and the next week in Milwaukee WI. Each mailer will be specifically designed to promote a different location.
Our events typically run 6 days, Monday-Saturday and I would like our mailers to hit the homes sometime between the saturday before and monday of our event. (2 day window).

Recently we have used a company and I dont think the they actually sent out the mailers as we sent out 5,500 pieces with a zero response rate and the mailing company cant provide postage receipts to verify they have gone out.
:mad:

Anyone know of any mail houses that can do this? Maybe main street power mail?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
no one? out of 101 views, no answers?

Last edited:
"Recently we have used a company and I dont think the they actually sent out the mailers as we sent out 5,500 pieces with a zero response rate and the mailing company cant provide postage receipts to verify they have gone out."

Wow, That's terrible.

I just want to know about that in which area you want service for direct mail. So according to that any one can suggest you according to your need.

I just want to know about that in which area you want service for direct mail. So according to that any one can suggest you according to your need.

Its not going to be a concentrated area that we are targeting, one week it may be Tampa FL, the next week it could be Milwaukee WI, and another week may be Oakland CA.
My company travels all over the country hosting different events and is in a different location each week.

"Recently we have used a company and I dont think the they actually sent out the mailers as we sent out 5,500 pieces with a zero response rate and the mailing company cant provide postage receipts to verify they have gone out."

Wow, That's terrible.

I can handle that mail. Check us out online. RESOURCE SOLUTIONS. We provide proof of purchase. Its your mail and any company that does a mailing can definitely provide proof of postage. Dan 774-992-9267

----------

Hey Folks, Im looking for a print/mail company that can meet my special needs.

This isnt for insurance, and wont be used to target a specific demographic or anything of the sort,

Im looking for one that can print my own specific designed mailer and send it out to specified out of state zip codes.

The mailers will be different each week and only used once, but need to be timed to hit the houses in a specific window of time.

a little info about what i do to give you a better idea of what I need.
I own a company that host special events across the country. Each week we have an event in a different location. One week we may be in Tampa FL, and the next week in Milwaukee WI. Each mailer will be specifically designed to promote a different location.
Our events typically run 6 days, Monday-Saturday and I would like our mailers to hit the homes sometime between the saturday before and monday of our event. (2 day window).

Recently we have used a company and I dont think the they actually sent out the mailers as we sent out 5,500 pieces with a zero response rate and the mailing company cant provide postage receipts to verify they have gone out.
:mad:

Anyone know of any mail houses that can do this? Maybe main street power mail?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
no one? out of 101 views, no answers?

I will help you that. Your mail never went out. What company did you use? We are one of the largest mailhouses in the industry. [email protected]
774-992-9267

Wow. You must not be to good at your job. If you dont do seminars or SOCIAL security seminars like all major producers. They spend more in marketing per yr than you make in a yr. Good luck bottom feeding

Hey Dan get a clue. YOU"RE THE BOTTOM FEEDER!!!!

You just joined the forum and every post is a blatant ad for your DM services. Try hanging out for a while and give value to people for a while first.

That's all I do is give advice. By law a mail company needs to send you a postal receipt. Its yours you paid for it. Sorrow dont take b.s. from some lame Agent calling me stupid. I am and do my best. I sent out 535k pieces of mail last month and made 55k. How'd you do Catfish. You don't even need a college degree to do what you do. Go work with primerica or metlife
you

----------

I just want to know about that in which area you want service for direct mail. So according to that any one can suggest you ayou caccording to your need.[/QU

Use Kramer Direct
OTE]

That's all I do is give advice. By law a mail company needs to send you a postal receipt. Its yours you paid for it. Sorrow dont take b.s. from some lame Agent calling me stupid. I am and do my best. I sent out 535k pieces of mail last month and made 55k. How'd you do Catfish. You don't even need a college degree to do what you do. Go work with primerica or metlife you ----------
i have never got one postal receipt from any of my 5 mail houses. I am going to find out why today.

Back